For today they would be adding the steps for the final part of the song and after that they'll then focus on polishing the entire piece.

Bada and Mauve decided for their presentation the concept would be modern contemporary with a high influence of hip-hop. They have a lot of very close to each other steps which is an attempt to deliver the message of the song.

Its about a person who wants to be loved but doubts it and then we have the other person who is begging to be let in and love them. Bada could still remember those exact words from Mauve.

They did a couple round of practice of the existing choreography they made and when Bada was satisfied with their coordination and Mauve's dancing she decided they move on to the remaining part of the song.

"Okay so for the last part which is an EDM kind of mix for variation we'll be face to face at the beginning. So..."

Bada shifts to her phone mid-sentence to play the song she had remixed last week. They both places a hand on the speaker to feel the vibration of the part their doing today.

When the two of them both got the gist of the counting they'd use it was easier for them to then pitch some ideas on the steps they'll do.

Thirty minutes went by and then came an hour. Time was passing by without them being fully aware of how much they already spent, not until Mauve complained her hunger which Bada also equally felt.

They finished up for the day and went to find a food stall or restaurant where they can eat.

In the end they chose to eat at an open tiny *pochaja they found around the corner of the block where the park was. They settled in one of the good for two seats while they wait for their orders to be served.

They talked about random things as they waited. Like how Mauve is learning how to make homemade marinated crabs because she fell in love with it but her dad can't obviously make it for her. She also doesn't want to buy because as a South Korean woman she believes she should learn all South Korean cuisine.

"You should invite me in a meal then once you perfect your recipe chef."

The two of them laughed but Mauve took a note of that in her head. A lunch or dinner with Bada eating food she made. Noted!

Even when their food came they still continued with their conversation.

"So yeah, I think I'm in a creative dump as of the moment. Nothings coming in."

Bada shared about the recital and her responsibility of coming up with a concept.

After a bite of her rose tteokbokki, Mauve shares her opinion to Bada with her notes.

I don't you are though. Remember what we made? Our concept?

"Its a team effort. You contributed too."

Mauve hurriedly types on her phone for a response while Bada watched her while nibbling on a rice cake. She tells herself that she should up the speed with her studying on sign language. But since she's still on the basics, basically toddler speaking level, they'd have to settle with Mauve's typing skills.

Still. I think you're not in a slump, more like you unconsciously want something. You just can't pinpoint what it is that's shy it appears that your in a slump.

"Isn't that the same?"

Mauve heaves a sigh, her eyes squinted and her cheeks puffed too. She looks slightly annoyed but still cute.

Bada just laughed at the way she looks and instead offers a spicy cheesey tteokbokki from her own stick to Mauve. Its like a peace offering. It was welcomed though and now Mauve's happily dancing with the flavor of the sauce coating her mouth.