Dare for the uppermoons!

Start from the beginning

Kokushibou be relating to Tanjitou while Douma be mitsuri

7. The uppermooms got teleported to the infinity castle. Douma jumped straight to Akaza. "Akaza-dono~!" Douma exclaimed. When Douma got teleported somewhere.

Douma: huh?
Author: 👹
Douma: no- not again😭
Author: Ignore Kokushibou or I will delete him forever
Douma: .....😭
Author: Now go pookie patootie🥰
Douma: wait what?

Douma got teleported back, he bowed because Muzan came a second after. Kokushibou couldn't find him the whole time. After the lecture, they had permission to stay in the castle. Kokushibou went to Douma and stood behind him. Douma felt his presence and ran somewhere else.
Kokushibou: what?

Douma finally rested in the aokighara forest. Kokushibou came  beside him to say something.

Kokushibou: Dou-

And he ranaway, Kokushibou was getting annoyed now. Douma was running as fast as he could when he got teleported again.

Author: your challenge is complete!
Douma: Now help me convincing him to not break my bed and my legs
Author:

Douma: You son of a fuck
Kokopuffs forgave him

8. Douma: I will go for a walk it is still 10 hours till morning.
Douma went to outside to walk when he got caught up with a Hashira a girl with pink and green butterfly clip.
Douma: ooh~

Kokushibou searched for Douma everywhere and went to Muzan. "Muzan sama- Yoriichi?!"  "Hello Aniki!" Yoriichi said, "uhh anyways- Muzan sama have you seen Douma?" Kokushibou asked, Yoriichi got irk marks "yes Jackson where is he?" Yoriichi said pointing his sword at his neck. "I don't know sorry" Muzan said "okayy- Jackson" Kokushibou teased, Muzan "why you little-"

Yoriichi pov:

I'll kill this Douma guy for stealing my bro from me....

9. (Toxic au)
Author: you'll come back to life!
Douma: what really?
Author: yes

Douma gets teleported to the world and notices Michikatsu on his computer working. "Michikatsu?" Douma said in a low voice, Michikatsu looked at Douma and looked back to his computer. When he realized "Douma?! How are you?-"  "shh calm down" Douma said hugging Michikatsu. "So this isn't a dream too!" Michikatsu exclaimed and hugged back Douma. Yushiko and the other sibling came down for allt he commotion. "Mom?!" Yushiko screamed, The siblings were astonished and without thinking and jumped on Douma and hugged him.

10. Douma and Kokushibou were talking. Kokushibou suddenly vanished.
Douma: Bruh
Author: teehee

11. Kokushibou was hunting when the sun was about to rise he knew that Douma's cult was closer to his location. Douma felt sleepy at 3am so he had slept so it was currently 4:50am. The sun was about to rise and Douma was sleeping infront of his balcony. It became 5am when Douma's foot and hand was burned a bit. Kokushibou entered his house and went to his room. His eyes widened and dragged Douma in. Douma woke up and saw that the sun rose already.

Kokushibou: careful jeez
Douma: Sorry, thanks for saving me!

12. Douma opened the drawer where the wisteria bottles were kept. He took the 120mL one and drank it. There was a keen pain down his throat tears flowed down his eyes when a bit blood also spurted out of his mouth. He cleaned it quickly amd kept the book where he wrote the plan to kill uppermoon 2. Douma heard a knock at his front door it was Michikatsu. "Hello Michikatsu!" Douma greeted when he noticed the huge cut at his hand and his fore arm. "Oh please sit down the bed is there" Douma said, Michikatsu sat on his bed and finally blushed when he saw a dark blue book written 'Experiments of mine' He took the book and saw it was Douma's hand writing he turned a few pages and saw 'plan for killing uppermoon 2' Kokushibou got a bit confused when he remembered. Uppermoom 2, Shinobu had killed his wife, Kotoha. Kokushibou saw a few symptoms of a demon consuming wisteria. Then he read the plan his eyes widened and he tossed the book where it was kept. Douma came in with the medicine kit and bandaged the wounds when his collar got pulled Michikatsu. "Eh- what are you doing?" Douma asked "why?" Michikatsu said "what?" Douma said "I know you know that what am I talking about, did you really think killing uppermoon 2 would benefit you and us" Michikatsu said, Douma's eyes widened and gulped on hearing that. "Answer me" Michikatsu said "I am sorry please" Douma said. "Please Douma don't do this I need you or we need you for defeating the demon king" Said Michikatsu loosening his grip on Douma's collar. (Btw Sanemi and Shinobu are shared as Kanae was shared with Sanemi)