"So what's with you and Mabu?" he asked me. "We broke up." he said to me. "Do y'all still talk?" I asked him. "I try to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk to me which I get because I did almost have sex with you when me and him were together but I guess I just miss our friendship but if he doesn't want that then I just have to accept it." he said to me.

"I guess just give him time because that's all my mom say to me now is give people time especially when you know you fucked up." I said to him. "Yeah I know but are you coming to my next appointment?" he asked me.

"When is it?" I asked him. "Next week Wednesday." he said to me. "Yeah I'll come to your house and pick you up and everything." I said to him. "Look at you being a good baby daddy." he said to me.

"Shut up." I said to him and then he really did get quiet. "I know you're not listening to me for once." I said to him. "Give me your hand." he said to me as he snatched my hand off the steering wheel and put it on his stomach.

"Ddot I'm driving." I said to him. "Hush and wait." he said to me. "Did you feel that?" he asked me. "Did she just move?" I asked him. "Yeah she did that's the first time I felt her moving." he said to me. "Maybe because her parents aren't arguing for the first time and she can realize that." I said to him.

"Maybe." he said to me as I felt him looking at me. And then I pulled up at his house. So then I got out the car to open his door and help him out the car. "Thank you." he said to me. "You're welcome now do you need anything before I leave?" I asked him.

"No I'm good." he said to me. "Alright then I'll talk to you later." I said to him. "Okay safety." he said to me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Safety." I said to him. So then I watched him go in the house before I went to my car to go home because a nigga was really tired.
—————————————————————————-
A Few Hours Later
DD's House

"Yo DD what you doing?" Jay asked me as he came in my room. "About to get on live while I build this crib for Devani." I said to him. "You really are stepping up to be a good father for that little girl for when she is born." he said to me.

"Yeah I'm trying to make up for things I missed during Ddot's pregnancy and for the stuff I said and did to him." I said to him. "Well keep doing it because this is a side of you that we barely see." he said to me and then he left my room.

So then I pulled my phone out and went on Instagram and went live. "Wassup." I said to the live because people were joining fast as fuck. "Well I'm bored so I decided to build the crib for my daughter and go live at the same time." I said to them.

"What is her name?" I read one of the questions out loud. "Nah Ddot would be on my ass if I told y'all our daughter name before she is even here." I said to them. So then I started reading the instructions on how to build this crib because there were alot of pieces.

"Not gonna lie this shit lowkey is about to piss me off already." I said to the live. And then I started reading some of the comments and they wanted me to add Ddot. "I don't even think Ddot up he be talking a lot of naps now since he pregnant." I said to them.

"I don't know why I got this crib in the color pink her room not even going to be pink." I said to myself. And then I saw Ddot joined my live so then I added him. "Hey Ddot." I said to him. "Hey DD I see you building a crib." he said to me.

"Yeah but honestly I might send this one back and get another one." I said to him. "Why?" he asked me. "This crib is pink and I don't even know if her room is going to be pink." I said to him. "Keep it and I don't know make her prom pink and gold." he said to me.

"Aren't you doing gold?"I asked him. "No purple and silver." he said to me and I nodded my head. "Y'all look at my baby bump it's getting bigger." he said to the live as he was showing them his bump.