~~ 1 ~~

Three Weeks Earlier

"Banks!" She shouted, "Hurry up! Seth texted that they are almost here!"

"Coming!" The boy answered. "One second!"

"It's been one second already!" She joked.

"Don't joke with me little sis." Banks said coolly ruffling her hair. They were a year apart yet they were in the same grade, and everything.

"Mom, Dad, we're leaving!" She shouted as they walked out the door to see Seth and Calvin waiting, their best friends.

"Hey Levines!" Calvin said his blonde hair covering part of his head. "Hey, B. Hey G!" Seth said his ocean eyes filled with joy, but mostly pain and sadness. He had some bad past, that caused him to live with Calvin now.

"Hey guys!" She said smiling at Seth, blushing a little. She had feelings for him but she never really had any confidence to tell him. While her annoying, excuse for a brother gets girls faster then she can like someone. Note: she likes a different guys each week. Well an exception for Seth that is. She's liked him for a while now. 

"Soooo you ready?" Seth says carrying the "o". 

"Ready for what exactly?" Calvin asks. 

"The assembly!" Seth shouts jumping up and down. He was the host for it, he'd been practically working on it for weeks and today was the day. 

"Oh right, so my job is just stand there and smile and act cool?" Banks asks shooting us a grin. He was the team captain for the basketball team. All the girls practically fell at his feet. It was disgusting. 

"Exactly!" Seth said still jumping. 

"Okay nerd stay still." Calvin snorted laughing. Seth just glared at him pouting. Which just made them laugh even more. 

She looked ahead at their school. Green Ville High. It was the best school there was. Well in their opinions. It was smallish about 1250 kids.

They entered the entrance doors after climbing about a thousand steps to get up there. Chattering, laughing, and slamming of lockers rang through the halls. Ah. Good old school. 

They split up to head to their classes. Seth heading to find the Student Council peeps to talk about the assembly. 

Calvin and Banks over to the basketball team to chat about the upcoming game

And her just left to do whatever. She didn't mind though she was used to being independent anyway. 

Time Skip To The Assembly 

Seth was standing on the stage, he looked a bit nervous which I guess was normal. Georgia was sitting in the middle of a crowd minding her own business when she heard Seth's voice start the assembly.

He introduced himself and some other nerds which she guessed was the student board. Then came the sports teams. Calvin and Banks with them st ding their with their fake smiles making girls go ga ga. Weird. 

Then there was a boom which made a few kids scream but Seth was still smiling. 

"Okay I would like everyone to settle down please!" He boomed into the microphone. "And step outside!" 

Everyone ran out the doors, to a beautiful view of fireworks, a petting zoo, and carnival rides! 

"Seth!" She ran up to him. "How the heck did you do all this?!" 

Seth just smiled and said. "That means you like it then hm?"

"Um yes it's awesome!"

"Seth my god this is incredible" Banks and Clavin joined them smiles on their faces. 

This is nice everyone happy and cheerful.

Hello! First chapter, hope you like it! I'm trying to keep a schedule of chapters being posted for everyone! So yeah! 👍🏻

Love y'all! Stay safe! 💕💕