Chapter 20|"Lucky" is she.. Who lives unaware

10 more. . .

TW: Murder, gore, child abuse

No one pov

Kanae slowly turns around and looks at Shinobu then Aoi with emotionless eyes. 'You..' Aoi says fearfully. 'YOU SICK MURDERER!' Aoi screams trying to back away slowly from the bathroom. Kanae does nothing but stare while shaking. Then Shinobu tries to call the police. Kanae watches Shinobu desperately typing 9 1 1 on her(Shinobu) phone. Before she could call, Kanae comes and smacks the phone out of Shinobu's hands. The phone hits the cold, bloody floor causing it to break.

'H-how could you do this to us Nee-san?! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THEM. IT'S LIKE HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF.' Shinobu yells only knowing their parents had been killed by a murderer. 'I'm sorry Shino.' Kanae says coldly before she throws the knife into Aoi's eyes, leaving a giant hole through poor Aoi's eye. 'Whoops. Must've slipped.' Kanae says. Aoi was screaming and fell on the floor. Shinobu came down and was trying to calm Aoi down.

Kanae then pulls out the knife from Aoi's eye, which causes a hell lord ton of blood oozing out of Aoi's eye. Shinobu grabs one of the towels located in Kanae's bathroom and puts it on Aoi. Then with sudden movement, Shinobu hits Kanae's legs, making Kanae lose balance and falling onto the ground. Aoi tries mending herself but with even more sudden movement, Kanae slices Aoi's stomach causing Aoi to scream. Shinobu then grabs a hairbrush and hits Kanae's head.

Shinobu with all her strength tries and kicks Kanae's head but due to lack of physical strength, it barely hurt Kanae. Kanae smiles and slashes Shinobu like how Douma slashed Shinobu in the anime. Shinobu falls on the ground face first. Kanae looks at Aoi, Shinobu, and Kanao with soulless eyes. Kanae rubs her eyes and cries ever so slightly. 'Oh what a fool you are Kanao.. If you never found my back pack, maybe you would've lived with your now dead sisters..' Kanae says to Kanao's lifeless body.

Kanae grabs Shinobu and stabs her(Shinobu) heart. She(Kanae) then slices the top of Shinobu's head then slices Shinobu's whole head off. Kanae grabs the head and throws at the bathroom sink. Then Kanae looks over at Aoi. 'Poor girl tried mending her wounds but failed so badly... Such a shame you died Aoi..' Kanae thinks to herself. Kanae walks over to Kanao's body and steps on it Kanao's body so hard, her foot goes through Kanao's body. Kanae lifts her foot out and kneels down to grabs Kanao's heart. She hold Kanao's heart and stares at it.

'What an empty heart..'

Kanae gets up and drops the heart on the ground. Knowing school is tomorrow and she had just gotten rid of her siblings, Giyuu, and Sabito. She sighs and grabs the bodies and puts them in the shower. Kanae looks at her mirror reflection as she dragged Aoi's body to the shower. Two bloody pink-green butterfly clips, black blood covered hair, blood stained hands, sparkless eyes, bloody clothing, and Kanao's dead body behind Kanae's reflection. She smiles. 'What a monster I am? Doing all of this just for love... Oh Sanemi.. I wouldn't be such a monster if you never broke up with me.. Who knows.. Maybe I should go on a killing spree?' Kanae smiles and holds the knife so it's visible in her reflection.

'Maybe I should target Iguro.. Kanroji... Or Kyojuro.. Maybe Uzui.. What am I saying? They're all next!' Kanae tells herself. She then walks on the cold bloody floor and drags Kanao's body into the shower. She puts Kanao's body gently in the shower. Kanae looks at the butterfly clips all of them have. Kanae takes the butterfly clips and look at them through the mirror. 'Such a shame that beautiful butterfly clips are ruined.. Not much of a problem now that there dead.. Right?'

'Next week.. Kanroji... Watch out~! Hopefully your vision and hearing ability is as big as your breasts..'

~Back with Salami and Obanai in present time~