CHAPTER - 1 (100%)

A choking sound sounded from the kitchen in the early evening. This caused the people sitting in the living room to look towards the kitchen with apprehension. Some of them wanted to get up and go look. But before they thought about doing that, Gear was kicked out when he approached to snoop around. So all they can do is sit and wait like this.

- Day, are you sure about letting Itt be alone in the kitchen? - Gear turned to ask Day, who is sitting checking orders for products that need to be ordered from the store on his iPad.

-Clear. - Day replied briefly, with his eyes still looking at the iPad.

-But what if your kitchen is destroyed first? - Gear asked again.

- Don't worry, Gear. He has been training for some time. Phi's skills have improved a lot. - Night speaks for Day

Today, Itt wants to try to show his work officially and wants his friends to prove it. So he invited Neil, Nick, Gear and Night to have dinner together at home. Without allowing anyone to help. Even Day himself is prohibited from helping him.

Do I need to call and reserve a special hospital room first? - Neil asked some questions.

- You're overestimating him. Look at Day. He's not worried at all yet. - Nick gently hugged his lover's strong shoulder, before waving to Day.

-Really, you're not really worried? - Gear asked again.

Day glanced lightly at Gear.

- No, I've eaten his food many times before. - Day said at once to make Gear more comfortable, so he would stop talking so much.

It seems like you've been letting him walk the walk lately. So now let him do a lot of things on his own. - Neil said smiling.

- Um, I want him to learn to live alone. It was my fault that in the past I only kept him to myself. - Day said this based on his true feelings.

Day and Itt have been through a lot together. And little by little they learned to get along, until they got into the rhythm and adjusted in the 5th year of living together.

-That is good. I feel like he's grown a lot more mature than before. - Neil said back before Nick hugged Neil's arm.

- So, I'm more mature than before? - Nick asked his lover, smiling.

-You, go be the same height as an adult first. - Neil teases his lover while using his fingers to poke his forehead, he wasn't very strong. This caused Nick to hold Neil's hand in annoyance.

-Are you going to bully me about my height? I will report you on social media. - Nick joked and Neil shook his head at his lover's annoyance.

-Day! - the cry for Day sounded from the kitchen.

So Day put down the iPad and immediately walked towards his lover, with his friends following him. Because they want to know now what the situation is like in the kitchen.

-How is it going? - Day replied in a calm voice, in addition to inspecting the kitchen with his eyes.

It may look cluttered because Itt has placed utensils all over the place. But it's nothing so heavy that it's worrying, just Itt with an apron tied and smiling broadly at her lover.

- Dinner is ready. Let's eat at the table in the front yard. - said Itt, not wanting to eat at the dining room table in the kitchen and proud that he had prepared 4 easy-to-cook meals.

- Ai'Day, then try it first. If it is very uncomfortable, remove the spoon slowly. - Gear spoke hurriedly.

Although the food on the table looked normal, but Gear still doesn't trust him.