Gwilym

It was a clear chilly day in New York and Heather was on her way to a meeting but her mind was on the previous night and how her relationship had ended.But this meeting was gonna be a turning point in her career and she had to focus on that,an hour later as Heather was exiting the building she gets distracted for a moment and bumps into a man."Oh so sorry about that luv "said the handsome stranger with an English accent,"It's ok totally my fault "replied Heather before looking up to see how handsome this person was."Are you ok"he said not yet revealing his name,"uh huh"replied Heather."Well you have a lovely day"he replied before departing.

Later when Heather arrived home her roomates Joe Mazzello and Ben Hardy took Heather out to celebrate the launch of her new gel pen line .As the guys wanted to leave ,Heather decided to stay and that's where she saw him again.And they began talking and six shots and two beers later they made their way back to his Hotel suite,making out the whole time.

They had wild sex all night and in the morning she awoke in his bed naked ,but he was gone.So when Heather arrived home she called her friend Rebecca for some coffe talk,"I had sex with a person who never revealed his name"said Heather,"what did he look like "asked Rebecca."He's tall ,Brittish and handsome"replied Heather ,and then later Heather headed home and had a suprise waiting.There sitting in the living room with the guys was the sexy stranger."It's you "she said as the man looked at her."Heather ,"Heather this is Gwilym Gwilym this is Heather our roommate"replied Joe.

As Heather sat on her bed Joe came in ,"ok what's going on"he asked."Gwilym and I had sex last night"explained Heather ."Oh he was the sexy stranger"said Joe as Heather nodded ,"well how about I arrange a proper date for you two"suggested Joe ."Ok I would like that"replied Heather hoping this would go somewhere