Natasha was in full tears now as she sniff, cough, hiccup anytime she try to speak, no no I think ....before doing....anything

Is jus......st we........ stop.......ped talking .... after...... that kiss ...I ...... just got..... jealous...and .....all...I.... wanted....to .... know...what....he...was..... thinking......or..... doing...I...had....no choice.... Natasha ended almost tears.

You had a choice miss smith..Luke said in a low voice this time he Sounded so calm and composed.

How do you react when you found out you were the Smith adopted kid Natasha? Luke asked. This was the first time he was saying her name

since she stepped into this room. The words echo in her head and her heart beat race even faster, he know also she thought this time she did not cry instead

She was staring beyond the room at blankness. Miss Smith am going to need you to answer me we don't have all the time here.

He was back to being professional, I don't know she finally answered in a whisper... Luke drag a sit close to himself then lower himself into it.

Natasha you can tell me everything I promise I won't judge you ..Luke said his voice filled with concerned he knows he was mixing personal life with his work right now but he could not help it

He has been harbouring long time for crush the lady sitting right in front of him staring like someone who has had enough of life terrors.

Natasha mouth slightly open Luke was being Luke all of a sudden his voice was back to the way he always spoke to her.

Something about this broke her, his voice, the look, and how he said he won't judge her ...... New tears formed and begin to

pour down like a dam she let herself go...it was so f**cking.... hard you..... won't understand......... it was ......like my when life...... was fake ........or something else ....

I couldn't ........help....... but think....... how  my ..........real....... parents...... left..... me are ......they....... dead or......... did .......they........ abandon .......me .....i was so ..........

pained ..........why .......did they ......wait for so long ......before saying......... something I hated ..........my .....self .....from .....that day ......cos...... I felt...... I was..... suppose

to.... do more ...but..... all .....have..... been doing........ is .......causing ......them.....

unnecessary...... troubles ......and.... even.... going...... as ......far..... as kissing..... my .....own .....brother...... almost..... tarnishing.... his .....image.

But... I won't lie...... I felt...... a little..
..... relieved......... when I found ......out I..... and .....Andre..... were..... not .....blood related...... something...... in me..... felt..... my .......crush.... might.....

finally .....become..... something .....how foolish ....was I ... But...... since ......then I...... and .....Andre..... avoid... each other... like ....a plague.... untill that... particular day.

The last words lingered in her lips...she stopped talking, Luke knew something else was coming he braced himself.

I met him that morning...to talk ...but the way he stare at me was irritating.. more like he was seeing me like a pathetic loser,

Still I decided to talk. Andre are you avoiding me I had asked that morning. And he claimed I was the one avoiding him, I didn't argue cos I know he was

saying the truth the something strike me he was looking at me that way cause he probably found out am not his blood sister.

I was so angry at my foster parents for telling him even after promising they did keep it a secret for me.

After that I did not say anything so I made to leave but Andre hands shot out and grab mine

he turned me to face him he was staring at the floor, the day you kissed me Tasha ..... Everyone saw something different I felt something different..he said

My heart skipped what was he trying to say? Does he have feelings for me too... I was waiting and staring like a fool.

I know you were not so drunk when you kissed me Tasha the way your lips.moved against mine and your breath smell of little alcohol to be drunk....

Whatever is going on in your head about me please let it stop Tasha you are my little sister.

I had freed my self and ran upstairs crying my heart out he sounded broken but I was so pained cos the truth was always bitter.

Natasha ended her tears reduced to sobs. So was it that same day you started stalking him Luke asked.

Yes I had talk to my friends about it and some how I and Jenny ended up with the stalking idea to make me feel better and take everything out on his new girlfriend.

Natasha answered, take everything out huh......so you decided to delete Min hee right Luke knew they were not the killer but his profession demands he asked.

Nastasha eye widen in terror as she shot him an annoying look.. excuse me we did nothing to Min hee I swear. She darted out.

Did you noticed anything strange that night you were with Min hee that same night she went missing?

Natasha brain did a quick search for anything amiss that night...when we were dragging Jenny out of the bar...we collided into someone.

We don't know if it was a lady or a guy but the person was dressed in a black hood with hair almost covering his or her face.

Something fell from the person's hand tho the person did not turn to pick it up or answer our apologies.

Olivia picked it up and it was Min hee's picture but what do we care we just concluded maybe one of her fan or numerous boyfriend.

Luke gave out a warm smile once Natasha finished. Thank you so much miss smith for you time ..you can go now.

Natasha stood to her feet she felt light headed, Luke return back to the dark corner of the room as she made her way to the door.

She drag it open and the first person she saw was Kendra and too her left Andre she slide down to her kneel and cried out her eyes.