"Why not!? We could be very powerful partners. We can overpower other packs down together" the dick-head retorted.

A small smirk form on my lips. "You think I can't do it myself?" I huskily ask with a challenging tone.

"I'm just saying that we'll be stronger together. I'm offering you a big deal" he said trying so hard to look as firm as he can, but I can clearly sense his discomfort and the quick pace of his breathing.

I almost laugh at what he said but I compose myself. I can see my men around the corner doing the same. "Leave now" I said with a deep sigh so he could get into that small head of him that I don't have even the tiniest interest to whatever proposal he was making.

"You're seriously going to take down this opportunity?!! I'm trying to make this up to you!" He said rising his voice at me for my liking.

My face got firm indicating that I would kill any seconds from now. "Let me offer you something Mr. Torn" I utter in the most calmest tone that I can manage.

I can see the smirk forming on his dry lips. "I know you would change your mind"

I gave him a smile before switching my face into a stone-cold get to business mode that slowly put away his annoying smirk.

"I'm giving you the chance to walk out of this room as well as to my territory before you regret putting your dirty foot and even your whole existence into my land" I gave him my most deadly look to make sure we're clear but this one really wants to walk on fire.

"But-

"Get the hell out of my sight before I burn your whole pack and turn you into ashes!!!" I shouted horrifically feeling all the blood on my system starting to work out.

He abruptly jump out of his seat and picked up all of his stuff and disappeared almost in an instant before I can throw a fire at him and his minions that basically follow after him.

I release a deep breath feeling the hotness creep up in every corner of my body. I'm in so much distressed almost this whole week because of some problems that suddenly came up... just like the one I had minutes ago. What an annoying brat.

I caress my throbbing head feeling the effect of lack of sleep kick in. I can't sleep properly almost everynight I'm away from her.

I couldn't get away from my work. Not now that some of my relatives are spotted close to my land which I won't approve. If they won't back off near my territory then I have no choice but to pay them a visit which surely they wouldn't like to happen.

Ugh

"A-alpha your sche- I raised my right hand to stop her from talking.

"Cancel all my appointments for tomorrow. I don't want any disturbance, do I make myself clear?" I said as I lie my back against the leather seat.

"O-of course my Queen" she said as she back away with her head down.

I let out a satisfied sigh before putting my head on the table. Now I'm left alone in this room. I thought..

Until I felt a wet lips touched my right cheek seeming to calm me down. A smile slowly form on my face as I look up to find one of the most beautiful girl I have in my life .. or I may say woman.

She grow up so fast into a smart and wonderful woman just like I thought she would be. It feels like just yesterday when she was only my little sister but now you wouldn't thought she was the crying baby back then whenever I would hide her barbie doll under the cabinet.

I loved how she turned out to be. A lovely and caring sister to me.

She starts stroking my hair as her way of putting aside my anger which is working, as always.