an ice cream lover- ch 4

i just realised that i wrote wrogh chapter i wanted to make chapter from ep 3 but i made from ep 4 sorry but im too tired to fix it T^T.

I ran to bathroom when i heard ava scream. But when I got there I saw asch and leif half way through our wall above ava which she was in bath. I exited the bathroom and grabbed my pans. When I had them I went to bathroom again.

You : alright who is leaving at their own and who needs their head smacked with pans to help leave?' I noticed that all of them were here just a second before after they heard my threat.

Ava : thanks.

You : anytime sis.' I walked out of the bathroom to leave her alone. I saw all of the daemos in the living room.' Why were all of you in the bathroom?

Leif : we wanted to ask sorceress ava about those human clothes since we cant figure it out.' He pointed at noi who had pants at his head. I chuckled and helped him with it. Then ava came in.

Ava : alright we need to talk about privacy!' we heard someone knoc on the door' right after I answer the door.' With that she left. I realized that rhys wasn't here.

You : where is rhys?

Noi : he went to figure the clothes out.' After matter of seconds he came out dressed in clothes ava bought him.

You : you actually got it right, congrats.

Rhys : thank you y/n.' he went to ava. After him I saw that peirce and asch were walking to ava as well. After like half of minute I saw all of them coming back and ava blushing madly.

You : you know what im not even gonna question it.' Ava went to her room now I noticed it she had a gift in her hands. Was she asked by ms. Oates to give it to someone? Meh, propably.

Ava : you guys suck!

Asch : excuse me?!

Ava : you heard me your majesty! Its bad enough your taking over my home and now I have to- ugh.

Asch : don't speak to me in such a tone prisoner!

Ava : then why wont you make me?!' he got closer to her and summoned a fire ball while I was just eating my pop corn. But as he was about to shoot the fire at ava they both were knocked out by a shadow. I walked over to it and it was a cute kitty cat.

You : awwwww! Its so cute!' I picked it up.

Noi : another spirit?

Rhys : this one looks more like a daemos one when the other looks more like a earth one.

Ava : wait?... when you say spirit do you mean a cat or....?

Rhys : a what?

Ava : a cat. For example jonny here is a cat and the new cat is a cat.' She pointed to the now sleeping kitty on my arms.

Rhys : we call them spirits on daemos they are ussualy a guardians.

Ava : awwww so this adorable little kitty cat is a guardian?' she tried to pet it but befor she could it jumped out of my arms.

Rhys : spirit.' It now sat in front of asch and meowed at him.

Noi : does that spirit know asch?

Rhys : it appears so.

Asch : I've never seen this spirit in my life.' He looked shocked. I wonder why?

Ava : really? It looks like it knows you.

Asch : i said I don't know it!

You : hey control your anger issiues.

Asch : whatever.' He glared at the kitty.

Ava : stop giving that cute kitty a mean look asch.

Asch : you said my name.... heh, never heard a human say my name before.

You : *le gasp* what am I a roach?!' I remembered when I said all of their names before.(sorry I had to put it here T^T)

Ava : what?

You : nothing!

Ava : oh shi-' she went to her room. When she came back she was now in her normal clothes still holding that gift. Okay rhys is coming with me since he ws the first one to figure out the clothes.

Asch : its not fair! And you don't order my man around!

Ava : im just trying to help!

You : nah im out whatever happens its your problem. If you want something go ask ava about it. Im gonna go sleep.' With that I went to my room.

Sorry it isn't the best its last minute chapter. Soo hope school didn't kill you xD.

Byee!

Good day/night/afternoon!

Word count : 754