kisses 12

After finaly meeting eachother they both minho took a quick light meal and iced americano while jisung just took some mango juice and they both headed to terrace to have some privacy.

They both were enjoying the view while eating and drinking and then jisung spoke
" minho I missed you ssoooooooo mucccchhhhhhh today."
"I alssssoooooo missed you sooooo muccchhhh."
"You know I was reading a love story and I kept imaging you and me at the place of characters woaahhh.. that felt amazing"
"Huhh? Why you imagine things when you have the real me."jisung sounded offended.
"Ohh noo.. it was just I was missing you so much that I was only thinking about you."
"Okay. Now can you give me a bite of your donut? "
"Yehh ofc." He said while giving jisung the whole donut
"No you feed me."
"Okay so open your mouth."
"Hyung why are you acting so dumb ? Not like this YOU FEED ME."
"Huh? Ohh!"
Realising what jisung was saying he put his plate in side and made jisung sit on his lap and then took a bit of donut and attached their lips, it was just a passionate kiss until the situation heated up and both of them were craving for eachother's love .

Soon the annual function was coming so their were sofa like cabinets hanging in air as their will be a firework show and they were for students so watch the show and both of them sat on one of the sofa and started kissing like their was no end. Soon minho lips came down to jisung's neck making some dark purple marks oh his neck and soon jisung took over and now he was sucking minho's neck .

They didn't went far and stopped by drifting into sleep until minho woke up at 7pm to also wake up jisung and go to their rooms and freshen up. Both were smiling like crazy as the changed into something uncomfortable.

At dinner table^

Everyone was on table were giving eachother weird looks while both of the lovebirds were smiling while eating their food.
"Guys?"Chan spoke.
Everyone was already looking at eachother and after hearing Chan spoke Minho and jisung also looked at him to see that he was looking at them.
"Isn't it weird to show your hickeys like that like we know you guys are couples but ."
Both of the boy's eyes were wide open and they looked at eachother but this time not to admire eachother's face but to see their neck filled with dark marks.
Jisung started putting his hand on his neck.
"Now I know why you were so egar to meet minho hyung woahh."felix said.
"My hyung is not a Virgin anymore." Jeongin fake cried.
"Heyy I'm still Virgin.!"jisung spoke confirming.
"Ohhh...." everyone said in unison teasing them.
"Okay guys that's enough." Chan spoke to not make them fell awkward.

After dinner minho came to say goodbye to jisung and kissed jisung on forehead and gave him a tight hug. After minho was gone jisung went to their room where everything was so chaotic
"Yahh! Lee Felix just let me sleep!"seungmin screamed while felix was screaming songs top of his lungs while dancing and I joined him too we danced and made seungmin join us to while jeongin was making our videos dancing like crazy. We sleep so late as it was Saturday tomorrow and we can sleep till late.
While we were sitting on our beds jeongin spoke up
"I'm going to use this videos to blackmail you guys."
"Huhh?" Everyone frowned.
"Our maknae is so evil."seungmin spoke in disbelief.
" if you guys didn't do what I say I will show your video to
changbin hyung (he said looking at felix ) minho hyung ( lookin at jisung ) and hyunjin hyung ( looking at seungmin).
Both of the other boys looked confuse to hear hyunjin's name and the look appeared on seungmin's face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." " how we didn't knew about it."

"There's nothing what you think."
" how you know what we are thinking ."felix said with a smirk.
"Felix stop or I'm gonna tell changbin hyung about that thing."
"Umm what thing?" He knew that seungmin was making excuses.
And they slept while teasing eachother.

..................

So here is another chapter..
I was going to add some smut in it but I couldn't gather myself to write it and it was on hold from yesterday but I just thought of not writing that and there will be hot kissing scenes but no smut .
Please understand If some thing doesn't make sense
I'm a crackhead 😅

Lob you ♥️♥️