2: This can't be real....right?

Hello guys I hope you guys will/had a great day. I hope you guys like this book so far. Well let's dive right into the story. Bye.

Info

Y/n=Your first name

L/n=Last name

H/c=Hair color

H/l=Hair length

T/n =Town name

Where we left off

I pocked out my head and saw what I didn't expect to see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.o.v

Mr Aizawa!!! I yelled in my head so he doesn't notice. Wait, why is there a cosplayer of him doing in my house? I saw him getting up and looking around his surroundings. I stepped back so he didn't see me but I tripped on my foot and fell back. I got up quickly and saw the cosplayer looking at me. I decided to take little steps back.

"Don't move," he said. I didn't listen so I kept taking little steps back. When I reached the other side of the living room I heard him say it again. "Don't move"But this time his voice was a little scary.

I know if I run it will be worse, but I ran as fast as I could to my room. I turned my head to see him. His eyes were red and his scarf and hair were floating. What wtf how did he make his hair float and turn his eyes red. Well never mind that all I need is get to my room

Aizawa P.o.v

I was running trying to capture the villain who brought me here. She had h/c, h/l hair. I tried getting her with my scarf, but she dogged it. She was so fast it made it harder for me to get her. When she turned to the left where a hallway was she bumped into someone I couldn't see who it was. I saw the figure it was....problem child.

"Mr Aizawa!!!! Where are we?"problem child said. "I don't know but I think this villain brought us here so be careful we don't know what her quirk is." I said activating my quirk

Y/n P.o.v

Wait did he say that I'm a villain and quirk or am I just hearing things well for now I have to get out of this. I looked around my area. Well I am trapped, well not really there is another hallway that leads me to the backyard. I need to make a run for it on the count of 3. 1...2...and 3. I ran to the hallway but I felt something warp my foot.

I looked behind to see the cosplayer's scarf wrapped up my foot. I was about to land on my face but then my luck kicked in just when I needed it.

My hands touched the floor and pushed with enough force that made me do a cartwheel and I got my foot out of the scarf. I ran, I was near my backyard and the door was open. Wait I didn't leave the door open, oh well who cares I just need to g--"HOLY FUCK"

I saw a cosplayer bakugou in front of me with his hands ready to get me. I looked behind to see Deku and Aizawa cosplayers right behind me. I tried to stop but realized that I was wearing my socks which caused me to lose balance.

"Your time is up villain"Before he could say a word, I crashed into him which made him fall down. "Oof"

I got a soft landing cause I was on top of the bakugou cosplayer. Our lips were so close to each other that if one of us spoke we would kiss 😳. I got off of him and left him alone thinking in the dark night sky.

The backyard also led to the kitchen and it is near the stairs and upstairs is my bedroom. I looked down to see that my feet were frozen. Wait wtf why is there ice here.

I looked around to see a shoto todoroki cosplayer walking towards me. Wait, did he just make ice come out of his hands. I was shocked out of my thoughts " Don't go near me you robber" I said trying not to show that I am scared.

He tilted his head to his side which made my heart skip a beat. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see the other cosplayer walking towards me. The aizawa cosplayer came up to me and said

"We caught you villain and don't think of doing anything to escape" he said as his hair began to float and his eyes became red. I couldn't turn around because my feet were covered in ice, so I turned my head around.

"Umm I am not a villain first of all, this is my house and you guys came inside my house which means you guys are the bad guys." They looked at each other and heard noise coming from the living room.

After a while we heard footsteps coming towards us and saw that there were more cosplayers and each and one of them were dressed as the students from class 1a. I was about to faint but I shook my head.

As I did this I got everyone's attention, I noticed that everyone's eyes were on me this made me nervous. They noticed it and they started to ask the aizawa cosplayer where they were. Then he looked at me.

"Do you know where we are" he said in his calm, tired voice

"You guys are in my house, in t/n " I said. I saw them looking shocked.

"I have never heard of this town " The deku cosplayer said. Then he looked back at me and asked me "What is your quirk?" he said.

"Umm you guys can quit the act.I am not in the mood plus it is 3:30am" I said rubbing my eyes.

"We are not acting, just tell us your quirk." The Aizawa cosplayer said.

I sighed "I will tell you if you let my feet out of this ice" I saw the shoto cosplayer come up to me and put his left hand where the ice was. Fire came out of his hands, I was shocked by how he did this.

"Mr Aizawa, do you think this is a good idea?" the lida cosplayer said while doing a movement with his right hand.

"I will trust her plus if she tries to escape she is out numbered." he said with his arms crossed.

When the shoto cosplayer finished melting the ice from my feet I asked him how he did that. He stood up and everyone's eyes were on me and he responded.

"That's my quirk" He said with a calm voice.

"How we don't have quirks here in this world." Everyone was shocked at what I said. I began to think and didn't notice that I was muttering.

"Oí extra stop muttering like stupid deku. '' The bakugou cosplayer yelled at me which got me to stop.

"So I guess you guys are from a different world and somehow you guys got here" I look at them "Looks like you guys are from the world of My hero Academia which in our world it is an amazing anime, which means I know your name, your quirk and your future and past."

They all were shocked about this "You guys can live with me until we find out how to get you guys to your world."

"And how can we trust you?" Jiro said with her hands on her hips

"Just trust me. I like helping out people so just trust me." I said calmly. I looked outside the window and saw it was still night. I sighed which got everyone's attention.

"We will talk more about when the sun rises. For now I am going to sleep in my room. Some of you could sleep in the couches and the rest of you could sleep in that room" I said pointing to the room.

"I will organize this in the morning for now just sleep" When I finished talking I yawned. I was embarrassed but I didn't show it in front of them cause that would be more embarrassing.

"Well good night guys" I waved bye to them and ran to my room. I opened the door to my room, closed it and flopped on my bed. I was so embarrassed that I yawned in front of them. I thought to myself maybe this won't be bad after all. I drifted off to sleep.

Well that is it for today's chapter I hope you enjoyed. Bye guys, take care ^-^