🌒🌒

As the "soon"to be couple gets to the Mexican restaurant,they take a seat at the amazing big booth🥰.Their new waiter walks to their table mostly eying Ronnie down to the point Von notices and takes action
"Fuck you lookin at ha fa,take our orders...."
"Presto"the waiter says side eyeing Von.Cause more then a lot Von was being stupid not looking at the big name tag on his apron,at least that's what presto thought.
"I'a take some steak wit rice,wha you want ron?"
"Can I get...hmmmm...,I'll take the same thing as him!"she replies quickly and softly as Presto is almost eye fucking her the way he stared at her curly hair and the way her boobs sat up in the dress she got not to long ago.
"Look..Presto,i done gave you plenty of hints to stop looking at ha,next time we getting violent."
"Yea Yea wtv."Presto said winking at Ronnie trying to make it seem funny.Von was an scary guy which half-way Ronnie knew but she knew its better not to mess with him so she most definitely did not find presto funny one bit,she thought he was dumb,stupid and he was mostly embarrassing himself.Now that the whole restaurant was looking at the 2 males and 1 female,they all ooooo and ahhhh soon enough Von stood up making everyone look back at their plates.
Everything went silent until Ronnie looked up and realized Von had just punched the man hearing a crack few people gasp at his sudden actions

IMA MAKE MORE but does anyone else Wattpad do this every time I'm talking it would randomly make bigger spaces than usual.
😘🍞🙈😍💐😯