I heard her laugth and i heard a few gasps from the other dhampires around me. I turned around looking at her and frowning. Why is she laugthing? i asked looking at her brother for answers he looked as confused as me.

Well i know you where talented but i was not expecting you to have killed 5 already she said still laughting. Come now sister we sould get them behinde the gate and the wards and the Head mistres is waithing for them said Angle's brother.

Come on back in the cars said Angle and we a got back in the cars and we drove into the academy grounds. Well fuck it still lookes the same, i wonder if the other students are still assholes?

Angle laughted again. I don't know the answer to your qoustion but mybe a years away from here maybe it has changed maybe it hasen't that is for you to figure out Y/n.

The car stopped at we all got out. I walked up to Lisa and Rose. Lisa gave me a hug and Rose just smiled at us. Come on dweabs breuk it up said Rose with a smile. I pulled back frome Lisa and walked on her right side and Rose on her left and Angle walked in front of us and some dhampires walked behinde us.

I looked at Angles ass and hips as she walked infront of us then i felt a hit at the back of my head and looked to my side to see Lisa and Rose laugthing. I glared at them.

Damn back to vampire academy said Rose. Rose you know how i feel about the v-word. Rose and Lisa went back and forth teasing each other. While i looked aroud it really has not changed. The bell rang and the grounds where fulled with students both moroi and dhampires.

Everyone looked shocked to see Lisa and Rose but looked at me with confusion.

Princess head mistres Kirova is waiting for you called Angles brother we looked at him. Well this is gunna be lods of fun i said under my breath and Lisa and Rose laughted at my words. We followed the dhampire and Angle to the head mistreses office.

As we enterd the office Kirova stood at the front of her desk and pointed at us to sit down and she gave us a lectcher for leaving school for a years.

I was zoned out so i didn't listen to what Kirova said but when she yelled at my sister that she is a novice i started to lisen.

You are a novice Rose Hathaway you put the princess in danger and at the mercy of the strigoi who would have love to kill of even worse change her. Okay she pissed me off.

Head mistress i spoke up with a deep and clear voice. As you can see not even one of us has even gotten a scrach over the years we where away and yes we incounterd a few strigoi in those years would you like to see what is left of those strigoi i asked as i pulled a small bag frome my pants and placed it on her table.

Go on head misstress open it everyon but Lisa and Rose where on eag. Kirova picked it up and opened it then she took out the contence of the small bag and it showed 5 pears of teeth.

Those belong to the few strigoi who crossed paths with us and that is all that is left of them. Everyone went silent.

The doors opende and Victor came in and dismist Kirovas words. Lisa and Rose got up and gave Victor a hug. When they moved i stood up and made my way to Victor. Victor still running i see i joked and he laught untill he got a good look at me.

Could that be you Y/n? Yes its me Victor. Well you have changed you have gotten taller and your hair it looks good, i see the year away has done you good he said looking up into my eyes. Yes thay have i said with a smile.