2: Pretty Little Thing

Leo:

I had been walking through the financial department of the company when I heard the sound of sobbing. Curious, I searched the area, until I found the source of the sound - a small, adorable bunny. I was astonished, as I had not been aware of their presence before. I gazed at the little one for a while, before deciding to take them home with me. This little baby was so exhausted, they went straight to bed in my bed.

Interacting with all the different departments and employees of the company had always been important to me, but I had never expected to find such a sweet surprise.
...

As I stirred awake, I saw the precious little face of this pet bunny in front of me. I softly greeted them with a "Good morning, bunny!" and gave their tiny nose a gentle poke. They stayed blissfully asleep, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I then hopped out of bed to go downstairs and make some coffee and breakfast.

As I took a sip of my coffee, I heard an ear-piercing scream come from upstairs, spilling half of the coffee all over my shirt. I quickly placed my mug down and ran up the stairs to see what was going on. When I arrived the little one was in a state of panic. "Hey, hey, hey, Little Bunny, look at me," I said soothingly. "Hey baby, do you remember what happened last night?" They shook their head slowly, looking shocked and terrified. "I found you a loan in the financing department, how old are you right now?" I asked. The little bunny looked even more shocked and confused. "What do you mean by that? What are you talking about?" they stammered. I sighed. "Are we about to do this right now? Can you at least tell me your name? I told you mine last night - it's Leo. What's yours?" I said, taking a step closer.

They watched my every move with their pretty little onyx eyes. "My name is Axle, why am I here?" they questioned, probably feeling a mix of curiosity and discomfort.

"I told you, I found you in the office crying your pretty little eyes out," I replied, their voice trembling slightly. A blush tinted their cheeks as they looked down.

"But you told me everybody left you alone," I pressed, sensing that they were hiding something. Their face grew even redder, and a subtle shiver seemed to pass through their body.

"Why were you left alone there?" I inquired, determined to uncover the truth.

"I-I was helping some people put away files," they stammered, their eyes avoiding mine. I scrutinized their every word, feeling that they were lying to me.

"Oh? Is that what happened?" I challenged, my skepticism evident.

"Yes, that's exactly what happened," they responded, their voice faltering.

"Hmmm oh I see and you were doing it after work hours"

"Darn it, was it really, was I there for such a long time, I-I'm telling the truth everyone tricked me into doing their work for them," they said in a sour tone.

I looked at their sad face and chuckled it was so adorable.

They looked up at me with a pout on their cute little face.

I sat down on my bed and rubbed their fluffy hair it was so soft.

"Alright okay I understand," I said. "Do you want some breakfast?" I asked. They nodded their head in agreement. "Use your words, sweetie," I said, "Yes, please" they responded. A blush crept up onto their face. I got up off my bed and walked over to my bedside table, opened the first drawer, and took out their pacifier. They grew pale, but I gave it to them with a reassuring smile and walked out of the room.

639 Words♡❀🍬🍭🍬🍭

639 Words♡❀
🍬🍭🍬🍭