9 | Sweet Baby 💦

Start from the beginning

Using his finger, he gently tilted her chin upward, bringing his lips to meet hers in a slow and sensual kiss. Their kiss visiting memories of the passion they had last night, he scooped her up, positioning her in a straddle as her legs naturally wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, walking them to the dining area.

"Let me show you how a proper meal is eaten on the table," Zac spoke in between their kisses as he placed her on the dining table. She looked at him with lust in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

Zac traced his tongue from the base of her neck up to her chin, giving it a gentle nibble. "You've captivated me completely," he breathed.

"Uhm," Fatima moaned out in anticipation, his lips met with hers again as their kiss became aggressive and their hungry bodies in control. His hands roamed her body unable to get enough of her. He squeezed her boobs and sucked on her hard nipples through the shirt she wore, slightly biting it just enough to send her core all the messages it needed to receive. Giving the left nipple more attention as he discovered that was the more sensitive one.

Zac pulled the chair next to him to sit on it, positioning himself in front of his most desired meal. He pulled the chair forward and leaned in, burying himself in between her thighs as he focused on savouring every moment of his anticipated delight. He pulled her to the edge of the table, spreading her legs to an extreme extent as he began feeding the desires of her inner thighs giving them love bites.

Just like he loved it, she wasn't wearing anything underneath, "Ah shit!" Fatima cursed when his tongue lapped her folds, his tongue finding its way to her entrance. The tip of his tongue teased her clit switching in between side-to-side motion and up and down. She arched her back deeper at the sweetness she felt, his tongue was making love to her center as it gained intensity and speed. She threw her head back in ecstasy drowning in pleasure as she squeezed her eyes shut rocking her core on his tongue with her hands tightly holding the edge of the marble dining table.

"Look at me," he brushed his tongue on her clit, "watch me eat," he coached. Zac's tongue pushed as far as it could inside of her, flicking and vibrating his tongue in her. Fatima grabbed his head pushing further into him, as her orgasm built. Using every trick and skill he had in his book, he escalated her pleasure. Licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing her heat.

"I'm cumminggg," she dragged breathlessly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, as her mouth opened in a soundless moan. He ate her like a greedy hungry man, burying his head deeper and deeper like it was the meal that would give him access to everlasting life as he moaned into her walls. He was determined to fulfill her every need.

"Blackkkk," Fatima slapped the table with her hand tapping out from the immense pleasure that shattered her. Her pussy heavily breathing as her body went stiff just before her orgasm wrecked her. Zac wasted no time licking up all her juices. He stood up and brought his lips to hers, making her taste herself. "You taste divine, Baby girl," Zac complimented causing her to blush. They remained in that position taking in all the beautiful energy that was released, forehead to forehead, while they breathed in each other, eventually, Zac pulled back admiring his woman.

Fatima shook her head while observing the man before her, realizing that this was about to be her reality; experiencing multiple orgasms frequently. Zac made her feel confident in her body. She knew she hadn't been fond of sex but she found herself becoming a different person under his influence.

"Are you okay?" Zac asked seeing her lost in her thoughts, his hands encircling her waist, standing in between her legs trying to read her. She swallowed hard realizing the pit she was slowly digging for herself, knowing this was all a sham. She felt the need to reciprocate how he just pleased her, she nodded a yes responding to his question as she slid from the dining, squatting while her hands went to his sweat pants. He picked her up, "What are you doing?" he asked her. "Reciprocating," she answered.