"If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Techno will be back soon," Philza reassured, his tone carrying a genuine sincerity.

Technoblade entered the cabin, the cold air following him briefly before he shut the door behind. His eyes immediately sought out (Y/n), who was now awake on the couch. Without a moment's hesitation, he rushed to her side, concern etched on his face.

"(Y/n)," he breathed out her name, his voice a mix of relief and worry. Gently, he gathered her into his arms, careful not to exacerbate any lingering pain. The embrace was protective, as if he could shield her from the lingering shadows of the recent events.

"You're awake," he said, his voice a low murmur. His eyes searched hers, as if trying to find assurance in her gaze. "How are you feeling?"

(Y/n) managed a weak smile, comforted by his presence. "Sore, but I'll survive," she replied, her voice a mere whisper.

Techno's grip on her tightened ever so slightly, as if afraid that she might slip away. "I was so worried," he admitted, a vulnerability in his words that echoed the depth of his concern.

Philza, observing the scene with a knowing smile, decided to give them a moment of privacy. "I'll go check on Carl and make sure we've got enough supplies," he offered, excusing himself from the room.

As the door closed behind Philza, Techno continued to hold (Y/n), as if assuring himself that she was indeed real and unharmed. In that intimate moment, words became unnecessary; the silent exchange between them spoke volumes.

"I thought I lost you," Techno confessed, his voice barely audible. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, a gesture that held a mixture of relief and an unspoken apology.

Wrapped in his arms, (Y/n) felt a warmth that surpassed the chill of the outside world. The cabin, once a temporary refuge, now harbored a sense of solace and connection, a testament to the bonds forged amidst chaos and adversity.

Tears welled up in (Y/n)'s eyes as the memories of the wither attack flooded back, each recollection like a wave of terror crashing against the shores of her consciousness. She couldn't shake off the haunting images—the deafening roars of the withers, the chaotic scene, and the desperate screams for Techno.

Technoblade held her a little tighter, his touch offering solace in the face of her distress. He could sense the weight of her emotions, the aftermath of an ordeal that had tested not just her strength but also the very fabric of their camaraderie.

"It's okay," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm. "You're safe now. We're safe."

But the echoes of fear lingered, and (Y/n) couldn't stifle the sobs that wracked her body. She clung to Techno as if he were the anchor keeping her from being swept away by the overwhelming tide of emotions.

"The wither- I was trapped- and you weren't there," she admitted between sobs, her voice muffled against his chest. "I thought I'd never see you again."

Techno's grip on her only tightened, a silent reassurance that he wasn't going anywhere. He understood the trauma she had endured, the moments of uncertainty when their fates hung in the balance.

"I'm here," he whispered, his words a promise etched in the quiet of the cabin. "I'm not going anywhere. We made it through."

As (Y/n) wept in the safety of Techno's arms, the walls of the cabin seemed to absorb the echoes of her fears. Outside, the snow continued to fall, but within those four walls, they found a sanctuary—a place to heal, to confront the ghosts of the past, and to rebuild what had been momentarily shattered.