All Valley Part: 1

All Valley is in a couple of days. Sensei Fukuda, Shiro, and I were going over who would compete. "I don't think all of them are ready," Shiro comments. He's been really picky when it comes to choosing people. To be fair it's gotten a little bit annoying. I have been a little more lenient when it comes to people. From what I heard Miguel and maybe Hawk are the best when it comes to Cobra Kai. However, Miguel seems to second guess himself and Hawk is too emotional. 

"Well do you think any of them are ready?" Sensei Fukuda asks with a humoress undertone. 

"Maybe Ally," Shiro admits. Ally was a friend from school who joined the dojo some time ago. 

She was her typical girly girl

She was her typical girly girl. She and Yuki love going shopping together. Ally was the more agile of the bunch. What she lacked in strength she made up in speed. It's why we were paired together so much as we had opposite fighting styles. "Then there's the twins, Alfred and Carter," Shiro brought up. "They're good but they keep them too open. Points matter and they will have trouble not getting hit. Especially if they go up against someone from Cobra Kai. The last one I will pick is Martin. He's small but he's fast and if he learns to use it to his advantage better. Those are my choices." 

"I see his points," I agree with Shiro. "Jessica is also a good choice," I then added. "She can hold her own and it will be a good experience for her." 

"Mhm, we shall see," sensei says. "That is all for today. Class is dismissed." Sensei walks away from us leaving us slightly confused. Ally comes to join me and Shiro. 

"What's up with sensei?" Ally asks us. 

"I think he's worried about Cobra Kai," Shiro voices. "And I don't blame him. They aren't known for fighting fair. I would be shocked if he wasn't. Don't get me wrong I would give them benefit of the doubt but I'm not so sure if one of them doesn't fight dirty." 

"Then we have to be prepared for anything," I say. "Let's all get going. I promised my dad that I will have lunch with him." 

"I'll give you a ride home," Shiro offers. He turns to Ally, "you good?"

"Yeah my brother is picking me up," she answers. 

"Alright, then we'll see you at the next class. Oh and remind your brother I need him to look at my car."

"You know that's what mechanics are for." 

"He's cheaper and I trust him with my car more than most people. Also the last time I took it to the mechanic I almost punched the guy in the face."

"Now that makes a lot more sense, the second part more than the first."  We both let out of giggles, hug each other, and say our goodbyes. Shiro starts driving me back home. 

"You know this tournament won't be easy," Shiro warns me. "Your enemies like to create war. Sensei has taught how to thrive in it or to take away their ability to create it. Cobra Kai might not fight with honor. I don't blame sensei being worried about all of you. He might also feel bad blood might get in the way."