Is Warabihime (y/n) human or not?

"I want you to stop it right now!" Omitsu explained, while the fire in the Latern burned being their only source of light, "Stop what?" Warabihime (y/n) spoke up

"I want you to stop it right now!" Omitsu explained, while the fire in the Latern burned being their only source of light, "Stop what?" Warabihime (y/n) spoke up."Stop causing people to commit Suicide! That's what! You've bullied them to death, Warabihime! (Y/n)" "That's a harsh thing to say, Madam. You're not going to take my side then? You don't think it's their own fault for irritating me?" Warabihime(Y/n) said,"Until now, I've looked the other way more times I can count! But something's not right about you!" I can't protect you anymore!" Omitsu explained. Warabihime (y/n) then tilted her head, scaring the woman. "And exactly whose earing was it that allowed this house to prosper so, you hag?" Warabihime(y/n) said unsatisfied."Years and years ago... when I was still a child... the old lady from the tea house told me a story. She'd become profoundly forgetful,but she told ne about a sertain Oiran. " Omitsu explained the details of the story."She was incredibly beautiful but also incredibly twisted by nature. The old lady said that she'd seen such Oirans when she was a child, and again, when she was middle-aged. These Oirans were fond of assuming names ending with "hime," and if anything or anyone where to irritate them, they'd tilt their heads to the side and glare at you from below. That was a unique habit they shared." Omitsu ended the story. "You! Who are you?" Unbeknownst to Warabihime(Y/n), Omitsu was hiding a knife.. "Could it be... th-that you're not human?!" Omitsu yelled in a panic, in a Blink of an eye... they were gone. The Latern stopped burning also. Oh, poor Omitsu...