~ch.6~

Mitsuya's pov:

We just finished the fight with moebius and we won. "Man I'm beat." I said, catching my breath.

"Hey! We're done over here!" I heard smiley shout. I looked over and seen muto shirtless while holding up smiley. "Apparently he hurt his leg." He explained.

"Where's Mikey?" I questioned. "Over there." Baji answered. He was still talking to that one tall guy who blocked his kick.

"Hey was it just me or did anyone else hear a girl scream earlier?" Baji asked which gained my attention along with the other two. "If I'm right I think Mikey called out the name y/n?" He said.

"Huh? Y/n?" Smiley asked now looking serious. "She was here? I thought she went home." He said.

"Who's y/n?" Muto asked.

"Just a pretty girl. But still what was she doing here?" He asked. "Beats me." Baji said.

"I heard takemitchy yell out Draken getting stabbed. We should head over to the hospital now." I said and they all nod they're head, agreeing with me.

"Mikey! Let's go we gotta get to the hospital now!" I shouted.

~~~~

Takemichi's pov:

"Cardiac arrest?" Yamagishi asked.

"No.... This can't be real!" Emma started to cry and Hina did her best to comfort the girl.

"Where's y/n?" I asked looking at Yamamoto since he rode in the ambulance with her. "She's fine just sleeping." I smiled at that. "Of course she is."

"Takemitchy! How's Draken?!" I heard Mitsuya's voice coming from down the hall. It was him and peh-yan who were running into the waiting room.

I led them to a hall way and explained to them what had happened."Draken. Before we even got to the hospital his pulse..."

"Damn it!" Mitsuya yelled punching a wall on the outside of a room, then I noticed Mikey walk in. "Mikey." I said. "Shut up all of you. You need to keep quiet in a hospital." He said and just then, the door to the room Mitsuya had just punched the wall to had opened.

"Yea listen to Mikey. I'm trying to sleep after all." Y/n said walking out, rubbing one of her eyes and yawning. "Stop hitting the wall to my room." She said, directing her words to Mitsuya.

"Sorry."

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Mikey asked.

"My right hand hurts like hell, but other than that I'm just tired." She said yawning once again. "Well c'mon let's go and wait for Ken-chin."

He grabbed y/n's left hand and looked at me. "Where's the waiting room?" He asked. I pointed it out to him and he led y/n to the waiting room.

"So that's y/n huh? Smiley was right, she is pretty." Mitsuya said before following after them.

'Wait, what did he just say?'

~~~~

We waited outside in the waiting room, praying that Draken would live. I stood in front of the door just looking at the sign above the door. Mikey had sat down and pulled y/n down with him, so she's sitting right beside him.

After a few more minutes the sign turned green, indicating that the surgery was done. Seeing that the sign turned green, everyone stood up and waited for a doctor to come out.

The door opened to our came a doctor. "The surgery was a success. We saved your friend from losing his life." He said.

Everyone started to cheer, everyone except for Mikey and y/n. Y/n had actually fell back asleep on Mikey's shoulder and Mikey was just smiling. He shook her up and led her to somewhere else, so I followed them both.