The spell book and spell

Narrator P.O.V
A 16 year old girl with dirty blonde hair that goes to the middle of her neck and blue with specks of green eyes; ran down the street to a old looking library. "Shit shit shit! Irene, please be there!" As for the girl she spoke of; she sat in the far corner of the library waiting for her friend who is five minutes late. The girl,Irene, had dark (almost black) brown short hair, brown eyes and tan skin. SLAM! Well, looks like Irene's friend is here. Soon the dirty blonde girl is sitting in front of Irene, breathing heavily but smiling at her friend. "Irene, I'm so sorry for being late! I'll make it up to ya I swear I will!" "It's ok, Paige. So why did you want to met with me here?" The said dirty blonde was gone. "Paige?" Soon Paige came into view with a old red faded book with faded golden straps holding the book closed. "This is why we're here! It's a spell book!" Some of you maybe thinking that this dirty blonde girl is insane but she's not. She is just a bored teenager looking for something to do for the summer. "Why? What are we going to do?" Paige smirks and opens it to a certain page. "Another dimension. There's a spell about it right here." There is a spark in the dirty blonde's eyes; a spark that doesn't mean anything good. "Paige, what are you thinking?" Irene, don't ask. The look in her eyes never mean any good. "Let's cased this spell!" Told you. "Sure why not?" Many things, Irene many. Paige ran to check out the book and Irene gathered their stuff. They have no idea how much trouble that one spell can and will cause them. Let's leave them be for now and see what their friends are up to.
At a wooden two story house close to the woods, three girls sat in the living room. "So...... where did Paige say she'll be?" A girl with curly brown hair asked. "Ugh...... For the fifth time she is at the library!" Exclaimed a annoyed ginger hair girl. The last girl sat there looking at them; her hair color is the same as Irene's but longer. The three girls all sat in silence for a while. Before the ginger got up and walked into a room. She came back with some DVDs for them to watch. "Let's watch Nightmare on Elm Street!" Well then I think it's time to check on the other two teens. Paige and Irene are in a old house and Paige is studying the spell as Irene drew a symbol of something. "Why am I drawing England's magic circle?" Oh, she brought up an anima they watched together called 'Hetalia'. "Because it's a MAGIC circle!" With that said Irene finished the circle, Paige start to cast the spell with Irene and soon there was a blueish-purple glow around them and the circle. Soon after they finished, there was an explosion. Paige flew back on to her back and Irene landed on Paige's stomach on her back. Both were knocked out and it seems that their spell didn't work. Or maybe it did who knows. All we can do is hope that it didn't work and that those two will be alright.
Paige's P.O.V
Ugh...... What happened? Did the spell work? As I opened my eyes all I saw was black smoke and Irene was on my stomach. Stupid book didn't even work like I wanted it to! Wait I could just return it! Wait no I can't.
~Flashback~
I ran to the librarian's desk to ask her about the book. I saw a woman who was in her 30s. She had brown hair in a bun, gray hazel eyes and she was in a pale pink dress. "Umm.... Excuse me ma'am but can I rent this book?" After I said that she looked relived about that. "Of course you can sweetie! You know what you can have it too! No need to pay either!" A free book?!? Well, I do like free things. "Ok. Thanks." Then I ran off to Irene who was at the door.
~end of Flashback~
Well, shit. Now I'm stuck with this fucker of all books. I sighed and carefully moved Irene. I collected our stuff and put the in a duffle bag. I put it on my shoulder and went to Irene. I grabbed the book by her and put in up then I carefully picked Irene up. I walked to the front door and kicked it open. I then walked away to Gracie's house. Well, let's hope that the spell did nothing and that everything will be fine. "PAIGE!!!!!" Three voices broke me out of my thoughts. Oh, I'm at Gracie's. Gracie's brown hair was mess, so was Mckayla's ginger colored hair and Divina's dark brown(almost black) hair. "Hey. Irene fell asleep when we were reading some books." Not exactly the truth but not exactly a lie either. I walked inside and put Irene on the couch then put our stuff in Gracie's room. Now that's taken care of; I'm going to watch some horror movies or some anime!