Fyodor x Dazai smut

This is a Fyodor x Dazai smut that's really wordy sorry 2332 words

--------------------------------------------------------------
Fyodor never imagined he would be here laying in his bed naked,lewd,and vulnerable he was so in the moment that he wasn't aware of how exposed he was ,but frankly he didn't care he didn't even think about the possibility of someone walking in and seeing the sinful act he was committing because he knew that sigma and Nikola had left the only person that he hadn't planned for was Dazai because frankly he wasn't expecting him to show up out of the blue ,but our poor fedya was a virgin who had never felt the touch of a man or a woman but who knew that the amazing Fyodor could be brought down to such a pathetic state of laying in bed pleasure coursing through our his entire body feeling so close to his release and the sweat clings to his body and he whimpered into the sheets.

Knock knock
The sound made fyodor stop in his tracks and mentally curse to himself.

"hey Fyodor it's Dazai is everything okay"

"Shit"
God damn it out of all the days for dazai to come back and I swear that I had switched the locks
He quickly gathers himself, a shaky hand reaching out to cover himself up "Yes,I'm fine dazai what do you want"

"I don't believe you I'm coming in"
Soon after that statement I hear the rattling of the door and it slowly opening

Fyodor's lip curls in a snarl, his body tensing in anticipation of the intrusion "Do not push me, Dazai. I've warned you to not meddle where you don't belong"

"that's not gonna stop me fedya" he said opening the door " besides you don't scare me"

Fyodor the man of impenetrable confidence and understated power, was reduced to a weak and vulnerable state. He could feel his heart racing as he heard the intruder approaching.

Dazai completely ignoring Fyodor s attitude and why he was covered by the sheets from his feet to his nose in the middle of the day when he would usually be working.

"So uh what's up"
Fyodor's eyes darted around the room, searching for anything he could use as a weapon. But all he found was his own shame and desperation so he then decided to wish for Dazai to kill him. But instead took a deep breath, trying to regain some sort of control over himself.

"Well... I uh I was just uh y'know"
"Come on any day now I know you know how to speak feyda"

"Fyodor's face flushed crimson, and he looked away from Dazai's piercing gaze. He swallowed hard, his throat dry from fear and arousal I... I couldn't help myself. The thoughts... they were too much."

"What kind of thoughts Fyodor be more specific"

"Images of... passion. Of love. Of things I've never experienced nor understood. They haunted me, tormented me, drove me to this..."

Dazai imagining the worst "Fyodor what were you doing before I opened the door"

Averting his gaze, unable to meet Dazai's probing stare" I... was just... attempting to calm myself."
"By doing what " "y'know" Fyodor said with hand motion

And then it clicked the moans fyodor being wrapped in the blanket and locked door

" I don't think jacking off and basically screaming is calming yourself down"

Tightens his grip on himself, trying to hide the telltale signs of his recent actions. "What do you know about such things, Dazai? You who have only ever known emptiness and loneliness."

"I didn't know you thought so lowly of me fedya it's not like I'm a virgin"

Fyodor's lips twitch into a small smirk, trying to maintain the facade of indifference he'd so carefully crafted over the years. But there was an undeniable glint of interest in his eyes.