After a few, Beanie was dropped back down, beaten up and bruised all over. The other three men and two girls inched backwards from the fallen body, shocked.

"So, anyone next?" Y/n said, a bit of giddiness in his tone. The rest of the thugs was angered, and one fo them who has the knife Quirk (let's call him Knifey), called upon several knives and throws them blindly. At the pathethic attempt at the throw, Y/n measely dropped down onto the ground and dodges all of them.

"Man, you call yourselves thugs but can't even fight for yourselves? Where's the teamwork? I though you guys are doing a crime here?" Upon revealing himself, Knifey used his Quirk again and throws another batch of knives at Y/n, which he dodged again, and catches one. Playing eith the edges of the knife, he noted on how sharp it actually is.

Another thug, which was considerably bigger than the others, rushed in headfirst. Literally.

In his sprint, his head suddenly turned into that of a metal. Y/n once again noted this and uses the results of his months of training, and athletically summersaults over the big guy, and landed a solid ten.

Because inertia is a bitch, big guy wasn't able to stop and dives headfirst into a pile of garbage in front of him. Y/n glances at him in amusement, before hearing a loud war cry. Turning around, he nimbly dodged an axe kick by sidestepping, and watches Knifey's foot, which covered in knives, embedded into the ground.

Seeing the opening, Y/n then rushed in with a round house kick, and then a split kick upward. The combo landed and Knifey was thrown backwards, officially K.O'ed.

"Man, you guys sure are a piece of work-- Aargh!!" Y/n was about to give a quip, before he was tackled by big guy. Getting bodied like that, threw him off in front of the girls as he slides and grunts in pain. They both looked at him worriedly and then at the approaching big guy.

"Uugh... That hurts..." He grunted and tried to get up, but were helped by big guy.

Help was an understatement.

That juggernaut literally manhandled him and grabbed Y/n by the head and threw him again into a pile of grabage. Talk about karma.

Grunting, he weakly got up and saw big guy was about to manhand him again, but luckily for him, Y/n remembered that he have a Quirk. Activating it, he did what would be equivelent to Spiderman webbing his enemy in the face, and covered the big guy's head with his Quirk. With a surprised yelled, big guy thrashed around trying to get the Quirk off of him.

"Ack--! Get this thing off! Get it off!" He wailed around, grabbing his face and around the Quirk, to no avail. There was a noticeable line connecting to the head of the big guy, since Y/n's Quirk doesn't let him detatch it off, another idea came to mind.

Taking the chance of the vulnerability of his current opponent, Y/n pulled into his Quirk, and as a result pulled along the thug, pulling him down. He raised his knee and smacked the thug in the face. A mechanical whizz can be heard after, when the view focused at Y/n legs.

Remember the mechanism I menrioned? Yeah, it was an exo-skeleton tech. Designed to enhance his legs' movement, power, and speed.

How did he get it? He "borrowed" it from Granpa Kazae. It was originally a medical support thing, but he tweaked it to make it work in combat.

With big guy, Knifey, and Beanie down Y/n blew a breath of relief. He scanned the are for the damages down while he was fighting the four thugs. And to his surprise, there wasn't much damage--

'Wait a sec... Wasn't there supposed to be FOUR thugs...?' Y/n thought warily, frantically looking around.

"Look out!!" The two girls he was helping suddenly yelped at him, causing him to turn to them instead. When suddenly, a harsh fist covered in some kind of aura met his face, seanding him into a wall anime style, cracking the brick wall in the process.