I was hesitant whether I should agree. My boss would kick me out of my job if she see me sitting and doing nothing while the place is full.

The woman seem to see me having second thoughts.

"Don't worry your boss wouldn't mind" she said that made me confused but I sat across from her anyways.

"How would you know that? She's strict like a freak and she loves to gawk at my body. I always noticed her staring at me with those look that are about to kill you in one sna-" I stopped myself from talking when I feel like I already said too much. I looked up at the woman to find her smiling at me wildly that shown her white pearl teeth.

I felt my cheeks filled with warmth from embarrassment. Why would I said such a naughty things to a stranger? Geez I always humiliate myself infront of the people around me. I just felt this sudden comfort being around her. Like I can say anything to her, that I could trust her even though I just met her a couple of minutes ago.

"No need to be embarrassed dear (too late). I'm a friend of the owner of this coffee shop so you don't have to worry. She already knew that you'll join me today to have some hot coffee" she said still not leaving my face with her odd stare. Why does her eyes smile as well?

And once again I became confused. They always love making me confused eh?

"What do you mean by that?" She just looked at me solemnly. Not saying anything for a minute.

"Tell me about yourself Samantha" I was surprised that she know my name. What is wrong with these people and their way of surprising me. Am I that popular now?

"How did yo-" and the way they interrupt me.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" And I thought she's good yet she's just like Avery as well. Weird

"Will you say something and not just think stuffs about me?"

"What the?" I just met a mind reader. Wow. Will she know if I want to stab her?

"Definitely" Confirmed, this one is a witch who keep on reading my thoughts.

"I'm not a witch. I'm something else, just like you." She took a sip of her coffee while I just stared at her with my jaw hanging on the table.

"Close you mouth honey. You don't wanna catch a fly do you?" This woman is something else. Well I think this will be my chance to find out what I've been looking for. She knew something about me. How though?

"Once upon a time, there was a two breed that has a long time rivalry. The two clan wouldn't reconciled because they both want to claim the power. They want to rule the world but unfortunately only one breed should be the head of all living creatures. One day, they've decided to put boundaries between each others to avoid worsening the disagreement. They agreed that they wouldn't butt in into each others properties wether if it was the territory, fortunes and most of all the people that the two clan subordinated. They wouldn't consider the thought of the two clans being put together. So they decided that a rule would be enact. Who ever attempt to have a relationship with the other breed will be punished by facing death. Unfortunately, two different clans have met in the wrong time. They couldn't help but to fall into the forbidden love that the rulers made which are their parents. They tried to hide their affair for a long time but it didn't last for long, because they found out that the woman was pregnant with the prince' daughter. The prince couldn't risk his lover and their unborn baby' life so he tried to talk to his parents because he knew running away will just worsen the problem and he wouldn't let his family end up being killed. At first the king was so furious that he almost killed his own son because he broke an important rule that prevents the clans from snapping each others neck. The prince' begged to spare his lover and their daughter' life and he'll gladly accept the punishment. The king knew to himself that he couldn't kill his only child that was meant to be the future ruler of their clan. So he didn't have a choice but to fully break the agreement. He helped his son with all the things that he needed and welcomed the woman in their family. The citizen of the prince clan was shocked at first and they couldn't believe it. But eventually they accepted and cheered for their King' kindness. Their breed was much softer than the other breed because the other one doesn't have a heart in the first place. They hide the other clans daughter for 3 months until she was about to gave birth. Then everything changed ever since the little girl was born."

I was just listening to her the whole time. Wow that's quite interesting. But why would she tell such a story? It doesn't look real. Like it was related to fantasy.

"Isn't it interesting?" the woman who's name is I don't know said.

"Yes it is. But isn't it quite unrealistic? Like it was about some mythical creatures or something?"

"Believe it or not it does exist" she said taking the last sip of her coffee. So Prof Jeff was really right then.

"Why would you tell me such a story? Or your secret as you said?" I asked putting both of my elbows under the table.

"Isn't that what you want? Answers? There I gave you a few" she said moving her face closer to me.

Answers? Hell she just made me more confused. I don't think what she said has anything to do with me.

"It has, just open your eyes and you'll find a way to pull all the strings together until you reach the borders. And that borders will guide you towards your desires" she said while partially caressing my cheek that I didn't notice she was doing until now because I was engrossed looking at her eyes that were reflecting mine. Her skin on mine put me at ease. As if everything were okay. I thought so.

"I don't really understand you" I said softly feeling so defeated. I get to have a life that I don't have any idea of. Like I was being played by my destiny my whole existence.

"Don't worry honey. Everything was on plan a long time ago. We're here to guide you, you wouldn't lost your way home" she responded giving me her signature smile before standing up.

"Well it's time for me to go. See you around dear" she was about to walk away but I won't let her, not now that I'm on the verge of figuring out myself.

I grip on her wrist tight enough to not let her go. "Home? Why the hell all of you people doing this to me? Why don't you just tell me everything I need to know and not go hard with me?" I begged thinking she has a little mercy on her.

She took a deep sigh and looked at me with those same eyes reflecting mine. "Look honey, I can't" she almost said in a whisper. I loosen my hand on her knowing that I won't get anything from her. She just held my face in her hands. Why do I keep a stranger hold me like this?

"Listen Samantha, you're a big girl now right? Soo.... you can figure it out yourself bye!" she said before dashing out of the door leaving me here stun. I just followed her with my eyes and a hanging jaw.

"What the heck?"

Okay.

I looked up at the clock only to see that my shift was already over. So I went to my locker to get my things. I bump into my Boss on the way but she didn't scold me about me sitting with the customer nor she even look at me. I just shrugged it off and continue on my way. It's much better than her kicking my ass.

I headed home to take a rest because I have a work later at the bar. Maybe I can get something from what the lady said earlier. Just open my eyes and pull the strings together. Yeah whatever she meant by that I'm too tired to care.

"Auntie I'm ho-" I stopped midway when I notice that the things inside the house are misplaced. Like a storm just came in and ruined everything. Or did someone robbed us?

"No way" my eyes widened at the realization and I immediately went upstairs to look for Aunt.

"Auntie?!!" She isn't here. God please.

"Auntie where are you?!!" I keep on shouting but no sign of her.

I was about to call 911 when a figure came through the back door.

"Aunt Meliss!" I immediately went to her side and hold her in place. She have a lot of scratches on her skin and her clothes were torn like some wild animals just attacked her. I looked at Aunt to find that she passed out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I don't really know what I was thingking at the moment. But yeah that it is for now.