2.2 - u fuckking pest!!

Începe de la început

The only difference, really, was that Kosei shot solid blocks at you. Shouto's ice was sharp!

"Hey, are you trying to kill me!?" you screeched.

He ignored your words, continuing to slide backwards on his ice and shoot ice at you.

Bakugou then chimed in himself by shooting explosions at you when he noticed you.

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK STOPPP!" You whined especially loud when you just barely dodged an explosion that was about to singe your wings.

"OOH, SEEMS 1-A'S BAKUGOU AND TODOROKI ARE TEAMING UP TO GET [LAST NAME] OUT OF THE AIR! IS THIS EVEN FAIR!?!?"

You tried to evade them by flying out of range, but they were so persistent. Maybe you should just go finish now.

You then reached the next obstacle, The Fall. You were afraid you were going to come in first place at this rate. You could just fly over! So you did. You were the first to reach a long stretch of sand. There were explosives poorly hidden here. Again, you could just fly over it, but you chose to fly down and stand by the beginning of the minefield.

Finally, someone arrived. Shouto. He shot a wall of ice towards you, aiming to freeze you. You were able to dodge and launch yourself into the air.

"Stop messing around, [first name]!" he growled. "I won't let you beat me!"

You didn't answer him, instead flying as high as you could above the arena. Your plan was to dive down when someone got near the finish line.

Your diving speed was approximately 250 km/h, but you were sure that you could go faster. You would definitely be able to reach the finish line in time.

You saw Bakugou blast across the field. Should you dive?

"AND THE LEAD HAS BEEN UPSET! REJOICE, MASS MEDIA! THIS IS JUST THE SORT OF DEVELOPMENT YOU CRAVE!! HEYYY, WHERE'D THAT GENERAL EDUCATION STUDENT GO!!?" It was obvious he was talking about you.

Bakugou whipped his head upwards and locked in on your body, which was idling in the air. "DAMN IT, YOU FUCKING PEST!" He shot a large blast at you, which you just barely dodged. You then heard another giant explosion, but you refused to look back.

Okay, you should dive. You propelled yourself at a diagonal angle, the aerodynamics of your wings allowing you to reach absolutely insane speeds. The wind rushing past your ears and pushing back your antennae blocked out all noise.

'Holy shit, I didn't think through the landing. That's so gonna hurt.' Good thing you were a quick thinker. Sometimes.

Just when you passed the finish line, you pivoted upwards and did a few tricks and flips to decrease your momentum before twisting into a somersault and landing on your hands and stomach. You felt like an airplane.

"WOW, IT LOOKS LIKE [LAST NAME] WAS PUT INTO THE WRONG COURSE, HUH, SHOTA!? SHE'S GOT THE FLASHY FLIGHT EXPERTISE OF HAWKS! SPEAKING OF HAWKS, WASN'T THERE A RECENT SCANDAL–"

"Her landing was a 4/10. It's clear she's a total newbie with her quirk," the mummy bluntly critiqued, cutting off his eccentric friend. Wow. Rude.

'I guess he saved me from that girlfriend thing though.'

A few days ago, you had binged clips of Takami flying. You basically stole all his moves and made them look cooler.

"WHOO-EY! WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS OUTCOME WHEN THE TRIAL BEGAN? THE MAN WHO HAS RETURNED TO THE STADIUM IN TRIUMPH IS NONE OTHER THAN... MIDORIYA IZUKU!!"

You laid there on your stomach for a moment, your face buried in the dirt. You flipped onto your back and held your hand over your heart, heavily panting. Your hand wiped your face clean from sweat. Second place. You wondered if a General Education kid has ever gotten second place in this Festival.