"He's not working alone." Leigh told them.

     "Then he's just playing with you guys." Angela tried. It didn't seem like a game. Instead, pretty straight forward."

     "No, no, he's a power assertive psychopath. He doesn't play games." Tim let out.

     "He's meticulous," Leigh said. "He plans everything down to the last detail."

     "Yeah, and that last detail being you and Emily," Tim said, and Leigh sent him her signature glare. "Don't think for a second that he'll stop at just Emily. Or you."

     "Maybe you should tell your team." Angela suggested. And part of Leigh agreed with that statement, but the other side of her wanted to keep them in the dark. Wanting to keep them safe.

     "No. I can't. This isn't their fight. And I won't take that risk," Leigh said stubbornly. "I know Emily thinks the same."

     "We stay together, we can get him." Angela said.

     "Yeah, and look at how that ended up." Leigh muttered. Both of her ex-teammates knew she was talking about Emily's friend, Jeremy.

     "Wait, wait. When you went undercover, I promised that no one would harm you." Tim told her.

     "I'm not undercover anymore. DC isn't his comfort zone. It's Emily's. Somewhat mine," Leigh finished. "This ends here." she let out as the train slowly came to its stop. The doors opening and she walked out of the train and went home.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

     The next day, Leigh and Emily went to work. Neither of the two spoke to each other about Ian. They barely spoke at all. Neither of them knew what to say anymore. The glances and small smiles were enough for comfort. It's terrifying to lay and wait while they wait for Ian to play his next move.

     Leigh sat in between Derek and Ashely as Garcia went over the case.

     "Two DC homes torched, two families, on the same night, last night." she explained.

     "I'm surprised it still hasn't hit the news. It's already midday." Derek let out.

     "Yeah, all anyone's talking about is this storm that may or may not hit." Garcia let out. Yeah, I'm feeling that too, Leigh thought. "I managed to find an online article about the fires written by this guy Jeff Hastings, but no one's running with it."

     "How strange. They usually thrive on tragedy." Rossi said.

     "Yeah, and it gets weirder." Penelope said and pressed the button on her remote.

     "Ron and Lauren Cosenza and their 10 year old son were found in the master bedroom of their home. Each shot through the forehead. The gun belonged to the father." Hotch said.

     "Murder-suicide?" Ashley asked.

     "Well, it looks like metro P.D.'s investigation is going that way, but it's still the first 48. They want our help." Derek replied.

     "Kerry and Frank Fagan, like the Consenza's, were found in their master bedroom from a suspected gas leak." Spencer said.