𝘁𝘄𝗼. ( 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 )

Start from the beginning

bryce scoffed, "okay, that was unnecessary."

"you're unnecessary." laci retorted. "bye, now. you're not needed."

bryce stomped away, lacing rushing to matt's side immediately after. she hadn't said anything as she helped him stand. he held the back of his head with one hand, the other holding laci's arm for support. "what's your name?" laci asked.

matt gave her an incredulous look. "you...don't know my name?"

"oh no, i know your name." laci gave him a reassuring nod with one of her signature smiles, which she hadn't done in quite a while. "i just wanna know if you know your name."

"matt," he stated. she rose her eyebrow, waiting for the full name. "sturniolo," he continued. "matt sturniolo is- is my name."

laci chuckled, "right." at this point, he'd let go of her arm. she looked up at him with a risen eyebrow. "you good?"

matt gave her a thankful smile, still rubbing the back of his head. "yeah, i'm good."

"okay," she pursed her lips. "i still think you should go to the nurse."

matt turned around to leave, "i barely hit my head, i'll be fine."

"matthew." he paused.

"yeah?"

"go to the nurse."

they stood there looking at each other for a moment. finally, he agreed. "yes ma'am," he sighed.

on her way to first period, she'd seen the two people she didn't cut off over the week. "laci!" mia pouted sympathetically, "how are you my love?"

"well," laci looked the girl up and down. "compared to that jacket, dandy."

she pulled her into a hug, grabbing erica along with her. "we missed you too, lace."

.

so far, the trio of girls had every class together. for fourth period they had gym. "it's so weird we haven't seen cassidy today." erica pointed out.

"good." laci sighed, "maybe she switched schools." mia giggled, though it faded when she spotted a certain blonde haired witch and what seemed like her new minions.

"speak of the fucking devil."

cassie somehow sensed their presence and turned around. "well, good morning!"

"it was until now..." laci muttered.

she gave laci a fake smile and stepped to the side, "after you."

laci replied with an even faker smile, "right." she opened the door, making sure to bump her shoulder with her's, "after me." cassie's smile dropped.

.

now in french, laci had been separated from the two girls. and even though she knew everyone in the room, it just wasn't the same. her pouting face morphed into a smile when a certain blue eyed boy walked in.

"matthew," miss legrand looked at the boy above her glasses, "you're late."

he locked eyes with laci, smiling softly. "sorry, miss el."

"oh my..." she waved him away. "just have a seat."

matt took the desk behind laci, the girl turning around with a smirk. "how's your head?"