I Missed You

Mini's P.O.V.

    I sat on my friend's couch, crying into his shoulder as he comforted me. Tears leaked down my face and I knew I was being emotional over something silly but I couldn't stop. I stained his baby blue hoodie with my tears but he didn't once complain. After a bit of crying, I managed to calm down. I felt tired and empty as the reality hit me hard.

"So now that your done crying, will you tell me why your here? Do you want me to call Tyler?" my best friend, Jonathan or Delirious asked me calmly and gently as if he was speaking to a small child. I felt slightly offended but I was too tired to care if he treated me like a 5 year old. What I did care about was the call to Tyler.

"Do not call Tyler!" I tell him as my eyes watered. I quickly wipe my face refusing to cry again.

"Okay," Delirious says hearing the seriousness in my voice. I took a shaky, deep breath preparing to spill the beans to my friend.

"It's not official but I'm pregnant and I'm not ready to have a baby but I don't want to give it up and when I told Tyler he didn't really say anything and I freaked out and I ran here and I don't know if he loves me anymore and-" I ramble not pausing to take a breath till I was cut off by the front door opening. My eyes widened and goosebumbs formed at the thought of Tyler finding me here, like this over something so silly.

"Hey babe, Mini ran way and Tyler doesn't know where he is at. Anyways, keep an eye out for him," Delirious' boyfriend Evan or Vanoss says in a semi deep voice. I see Evan poke his head around the corner exposing raven black hair that he spiked and chocolate orbs that seemed darkened due to how tan he is. His  pink lips were made into an 'O' once he saw me sitting on the couch making Delirious giggle. Evan came into the forest green living room and gave Delirious a quick but passionate kiss.

The two of them fit so well together and their lips molded perfectly together. It was if Evan was made for Jonathan and Jonathan was made for Evan. Delirious snaked his arms around Evan's neck deepening the kiss slightly. Then, Evan pulled apart from his lover. The kiss ewas over seconds after it began.

"May I please tell him?" Delirious asked turning to face me and throwing me a pair of baby blue puppy eyes. I giggled a little on the inside but my face felt too heavy to actually move. I'm so lazy sometimes.

"Tell me what?" Evan asked and his body stiffened. Knowing Evan, he probably that Delirious' sister died or he cheated because Evan worried too much about the people he really, really cared about and tended to think the worst.

"I can't tell you unless Mini say I can," Delirious teases Evan. Evan shoots Delirious a look and he slowly licks his lips making Delirious bright red and chew on his bottom lip. Delirious sends me a pleading look that I couldn't laugh a little at. I guess I'm not too lazy.

"Fine," I dragged out the word and Evan pouted while Delirious looked like he had won a million dollars. Delirious quickly explained what I had said just moments before. By the time he was done, head sitting in Evan's lap.

"Hey? How did I end up here?" He asks turning to face Evan. He poked Evan's nose a lend in to give Evan a sweet kiss which quickly turned into a heated make-out session. Once again, their lips became one. I didn't say anything until I saw Evan slip his hand up Delirious' shirt. I always knew he would top 80℅ of the time.

"Okay that's enough! Hey guys I didn't sign up for this," I tell them and they pull away with their lips still connected by a string of saliva. Delirious' face was pure red and he was slightly panting while Evan had a devious smirk.

"You can stay the night," Delirious offers as he buried his face in his boyfriend's shirt.

"Just don't do anything while I'm here," I stated and shook my finger at them like a mother would while scolding her child.

--------------

    I awoke on an almond brown couch that I didn't recognize. I pushed myself up and somehow landed on the floor. Then a guy I didn't know approached me. I stood straight up and took a step back. For every step forward he took, I took a step back.

"Tyler," I whimper out.

"Hey Evan hurry up or your food will get cold," I heard Delirious' voice say from a different room. Then memories from last night flooded into my mind.

"Well it's kinda difficult when Mini won't let me get close to him," Eva complained, clearly annoyed. Feeling stupid, I let Evan grab me and drag me to the dining room.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was a huge table that could fit at least 15 people comfortably and Delirious sitting at it. He had his signature hockey mask pushed up just to the middle of his button nose so he could eat letting me see his feminine jaw. I also saw two plates of food on either side of Delirious so I sat down on his right and ate. Evan sat down as well but he just watched Delirious' jaw as he ate making him uncomfortable.

"What?" Delirious finally asked.

"Sorry, I just can't get over how beautiful your jaw is," Evan explained snapping out of daze. A light pink color covered what we could see Delirious' cheeks. His cheek bones were pretty high. All of my friends, expect Cartoonz, has ever seen more than, less than half his face.

"When do you want to go?" Delirious said trying to change the subject. I stopped chewing my puncake and thought about it.

"Before noon but not before ten," I answered giving myself two hours to deiced if I was going to go home early.

"Okay. It's nine right now and I wanted to know if you would go shopping with me. Evan isn't exactly the best judge of fashion," Delirious says making me burst out laughing and Evan pout.

"No. Sorry Delirious, maybe a different time," I tell him politely.

"That's okay but I'm still going out so you'll be home alone," Delirious informed me. He put his plate in the sink and he Evan a kiss on the cheek before he pulled him mask back down. Delirious walked out and Evan followed him, putting his plate in the sink on the way out.

After the two left the house, I put my plate in the sink. I laid on the couch and started watching a random movie on TV. Just as I comfy, I felt my stomach lurched forward and I ran to the bathroom. I puked into the toilet until my stomach was empty. By the time I was done, I was in tears. My first reaction was to call Tyler.

"Baby, oh my god,are you okay?!" Tyler's voice yelled through the phone and I just sat there crying like a two year old.

"I'm at Delirious'" I hiccupped out.

"Hold on baby, I'll be right there," Tyler tells me firmly and I hung up.

Tyler, true to his word, was in Delirious' bathroom with his strong arms around me in less than a minute after I had hung up. Although I was crying seconds before, I was not but Tyler still held me. I just took a deep breath inhaling Tyler's sent. I snuggled into Tyler's arms and, now tired from crying, let out a yawn breaking the comfortable silence.

"Are you tired?" He questions me softly. I just snuggled even deeper into his warm embrace. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style. I quickly fell asleep with my arms draped around his neck.