Daella and Visenya Targaryen (Bellum Prequel)

A/N – This idea is two female characters, that act as a prequel to Bellum and Alayne Stone's story.

HOTD Timeline and time jumps:

So I have tried to more firmly place the timeline for HOTD, and every site I look at has a different timeline. So I will just be making my own that makes sense for this story.

90 AC: Daella is born to Aemma and Viserys

92 AC: Agatha is born to Otto and Evanora Hightower

95 AC: Rhaenyra is born to Aemma and Viserys and Alicent is born to Otto and Evanora Hightower

101 AC: Jaehaerys calls his council and Viserys is named his heir. Evanora Hightower dies. Otto is betrothed to Daella by Jaehaerys.

105 AC: Otto and Daella are married.

105 – 112 AC: Daella struggles to get pregnant and when she does get pregnant she strugglers to carry to term. She suffered 3 miscarriages and 2 stillbirths.

Season One

Early 110 AC: Episode 1. Aemma's last pregnancy. Her death and the death of Baelon. Agatha Hightower is wed to Aemon Targaryen (Viserys and Daemon's youngest brother)

110 AC: Episode 2 (6 months after episode 1) The marriage between Viserys and Alicent.

111 AC: Episode 3 Aegon is born to Alicent and Viserys

112 AC: Episode 4. Aegon's first name day, a hunt is organised (I took out a year here; it's just for ageing Aemond and Visenya later on). Alicent is pregnant with Aemond and Helaena (I will be making them twins. Because we don't get a year of birth for Aemond so it doesn't really matter) Daella is pregnant with Visenya. Agatha is pregnant with Elyssa and Aenys.

112 AC: Aemond, Helaena, Visenya, Elyssa and Aenys are born at varying points after the hunt. Daella dies giving birth to her daughter.

113 AC: Episode 5. Laenor and Rhaenyra marry.

113 – 125 AC: At some point, Visenya claims Essovius, her mother's dragon. Silvertip and Quicksilver hatch and bond with Elyssa and Aenys.

125 AC: Episode 6 & 7. 12 years later. Aegon is 14. Aemon, Helaena, and Visenya are 13. Aegon is betrothed to Helaena. Aemond loses his eye and gains Vhagar. With her blossoming magical powers, Visenya is sent to live with the Masters of the Mystic Arts, Essovius stays behind at the Dragonpit.

126 AC: Visenya is betrothed to Aemond when they both turn 14 despite them not seeing one another in over a year and with Visenya still living with the Sorcerers.

126 – 131 AC: Aemond takes to looking after Essovius in Visenya's place. A relationship forms between Essovius and Vhagar during this time

127 AC: Aegon and Helaena are married

129 AC: Jaehaerys and Jaehaera are born to Aegon and Helaena.

131 AC: Episodes 8-10. 6 years later. Visenya returns from the Masters of the Mystic Arts now a woman grown.

Birth Name: Daella Targaryen

Title:

Princess

Gender: Female

Age: 23 (Season 1 Episode 1 - 110 - 112))

Born: 92 AC in King's Landing

Hair: White

Eyes: Green