Chapter 5: shopping

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for coming on such short notice" i said being grateful of him.

"Arey koi na, ab toh ye sab chalta hi rahega " he said smiling towards me and i reciprocated.

"You look beautiful by the way" he said.

"I am literally in yesterday's outfit" i giggled, did he not notice my dress yesterday?

"It doesn't matter what you wear you will always be beautiful for me" he said looking at me lovingly, I just blushed and we chatted all along the way.

After 15 mins~

I stepped out of the car as we reached my home.

"Ohk then thanks for the ride I'll meet you tomorrow at the college" i said smiling towards him

"Ohk then have a nice day ahead girlfriend" him and his nicknames that he gives me will be the death of me someday.

I watched his car disappear. And I left for my home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I reached home and as soon as I stepped in i dropped a text to Abhi.

I climbed up to my room
only to find di standing at the door.
with a suspicious gaze?

"Where were you last night?" She inquired.

"At Abhi's place " i replied truthfully.

"Then who was the person who dropped you ?" She asked making me widen my eyes.

"It-it- wa-s a fri-end" i said nervously.

"Pri lying is a bad habit. You shouldn't lie when you don't know how to" she scolded me with a accusing stare.

"I-t was my bo-yfri-end" i said looking down. Now I was genuinely scared and I did not know how di is doing to react.

"OHH MY FVCKING GOD" she said FREAKING out.

"Dii shhh" i tried to calm her down. But was she in the mood of calming down? NO.

"When? How? Where? Why? I want to know all of it and dare you to lie" she said throwing questions at me she looked rather excited.

I told her about all the things from my Highschool to today's date.

"Oh my god all this was happening and you didn't tell me huh?" She said teasing me.

"Sorry di" i said holding my ears, I looked at her making puppy eyes knowing very well they will surely melt her.

" it's ok , but I see someone is having a boyfriend huh?" Now it was her teasing me, the tables are changed.

I Blushed, I am going to die because of how much I am blushing today everyone has set up a task to make me blush I guess.

"Leave me tell me about yourself what happened yesterday?" I asked turning the tables, and I can clearly see how her smile faded.

"Nothing happened they just fixed the date of my marriage and they want it as soon as possible and for that we won't be having any rituals we will just be getting married. And we are going for shopping today. And i dare you to deny coming with us." She said pointing a finger at me. What does she mean by they won't be having any rituals?

"So you mean you'll just get married without any rituals? No haldi? No mehendi? No sangeet? No engagement? I said widening my eyes.

"Yes." She sighed.

"How can they do that!!!?!! I planned so much for your  wedding! Mere sare plan par Pani pher Diya" i huffed being annoyed. I so wanted to make this marriage special for my sister but look what is happening here!

"It's ok pri you go get ready we will be leaving in an hour for the shopping " di said and i nodded before heading towards the washroom.

I took a shower and wore my fav kurti.

I got ready and was about to head downstairs but then i received a call My phone displayed "RUDRA"I quickly received the call

My phone displayed "RUDRA"
I quickly received the call

"Hey girle " he said and i Blushed but i decided to play along this time.

"Hieeee" i said still blushing, but not letting it affect my voice.

"So what's going on?" He asked casually in a very polite and sweet manner.

"Kuch nahi , di ki shadi final ho gayi hai toh shopping ke liye Jaa Rahi thi" i said and he hummed.

"So after your shopping, date par chale?" He asked making me shocked because I did not expect him to say this. Not so early. we just started dating yesterday only.

"Haan?" I asked confirming, thinking I might have heard something wrong.

" what "Haan " i asked do you wanna go to a date after your shopping is done?" He asked once again, he kinda sounded impatient.

"Yes" i slowly whispered shyly, it was just a mere whisper.

"Ohk then meet you at the date pri " he said before hanging up.

I giggled to myself thinking about his words.

I went downstairs and all of us left for shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ABHIMAN'S POV

"Can't you all just go alone dadu?" I asked my dadu who refused stubbornly.

"I said what i said you are coming with us and that's final i am not hearing a word against my decision " dadu said more like ordered me. And I cannot go against any decision made by my grandfather I respect him a lot.

" Abhi go and get ready " maa told me and I frustratedly nodded before answering her.

"Fine" i said being done with my family.

I got ready.

(Ignore the glass in his hand)

And i went downstairs and we all headed towards the mall.

Let's see what future awaits......
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeayyy so New chapter is hereeeeeeeeee❤️
Hope you liked it 🌕
And yeah that's it for today✨
🌙🌙🌙