The bell rings and I lazily stand up and pack my books. God I'm so tired.

I walk outside the class and find Zara standing outside with a smile on her face. She hugs me and kisses me slowly and I pull back and she frowns .

"There's a teacher coming." I say

"Oh shit , sorry. Anyway so I wanted to try something new and come to fetch you during break and walk with you ."

We head to the cafeteria and we sit with her friends.

"Ok guys, I was thinking that since Ezekiel here is a part of our group now, we should introduce ourselves to him." The mixed girl says, seriously what's her name.

"Lana , he already knows us, and it's not like we want him to know us and I'm sure he also doesn't want to know us, right 'Ezekle' or whatever your name is?" Chris says and I just look at him knowing that he deliberately said my name wrong.

"I think Lana is right." Zara says and I look at the mixed girl, oh so her name is Lana , she's giving me the 'fake friend ' vibe.

"Hi I'm Holly, the thickest in the group." The redhead girl says and everyone at the table laugh and she smiles reaching her hand out to me for a handshake and I shake it . I wait for her to let go , but she doesn't and Alexandria slaps her hand away and they all turn to look at her .

"Holly have some shame , Zara is right here." Alexandria says and goes back to her phone. I can tell she's also tired.

"Ok anyway, you already know that I'm Lana , the gossip girl of the group." She says and gives me a handshake.

"I'm Jordan and this is Chris." The blonde boy says pointing at Chris and they go back to whatever they were doing and I try not to roll my eyes.

"I'm Sebastian, Chris' friend and the homo-solo ." He says and gives me a handshake .

"Alexandria it's your turn." Sebastian says and Alexandria just rolls her eyes .

"I'm sure you already know her?" Sebastian asks and I nod .

"Oh my god guys breaking news , guess who I saw at the pharmacy store yesterday." Lana says and they all turn to look at her.

"Amber fucking Hale took a pregnancy test and it came positive." She says and they all gasp looking at her .

"How do you know it was positive?" Sebastian asks

"Darlings , you know I have strong sources all around , and I know everything that I need to know about everyone ." She says and she looks at me with a smirk.

"Oh my god , Ezekiel your weirdo friend is here." Sebastian says

I turn to see Dina approaching us with a smile and I smile at her , but I can feel everyone at the table looking at me.

"Hey , I thought we were going to meet at our usual spot today. " She says and they all turn to look at me.

"Uhmm , yeah I'm sorry about that but..." I say but Lana interrupts me.

"What's your name ?" Lana asks Dina.

"Uhmm, my name is Dina and you're..."

"Lana, but I must say it was a little rude of you to just come here and not greet us ."

"Oh no , I'm only here for Ez , but I'm sorry that I don't care about you enough to waste my time greeting you." Dina says and everyone gasps .

Dina turns to look at me .

"De todos modos, te veré más tarde.( Anyway, I'll see you later.) " she says and I nod at her and she turns to leave. We just sit there in silence and I look at Alexandria, but she's already looking at me with a death stare.

"Is she the girl you're always walking with?" the redhead girl asks and I nod .

I look at Alexandria and she's still staring at me and I look away from her and I'm again met with Zara's serious look and I quickly look down at my fries.

Dina (23)
Business student

Dina (23)Business student