Through the dissipating smoke, Technoblade's gaze locked onto the archer responsible for the critical shot. The shock that seized him was palpable, an unfamiliar emotion cutting through the battle-induced adrenaline. For a fleeting moment, the voices in his head fell silent, drowned out by the realization of (Y/N)'s unexpected presence.

In the midst of the chaos, (Y/N) stood atop a rooftop, bow still drawn, a silhouette against the tumultuous backdrop. Technoblade's expression shifted from shock to a mix of fear and uncertainty. The intensity of the battle momentarily faded as he grappled with the unexpected arrival of someone he had not anticipated on the front lines.

The battlefield's tension hung in the air, and Techno's mind raced to reconcile the simultaneous ferocity of the voices and the abrupt appearance of an ally. The clash of emotions within him mirrored the chaos of the battle, creating a precarious moment of vulnerability amidst the relentless conflict.

As (Y/N) screamed in an attempt to pierce through the cacophony of voices raging in Technoblade's mind, her voice became lost in the overwhelming turmoil. The relentless chorus of the voices grew louder, a chaotic symphony drowning out all other sounds. Each word she uttered, every desperate cry, was swallowed by the tumultuous sea within Techno's head.

"Techno, please! We need to go!" Her pleas were a desperate plea for attention, a lifeline amidst the storm.

The battlefield, already a chaotic dance of blades and shouts, became a surreal stage for Technoblade's internal struggle. His expression shifted from shock to a pained grimace as the voices intensified, echoing through his skull with an unbearable volume. A dull ache started to build, a physical manifestation of the mental strain inflicted upon him.

"Techno, look at me!" Her voice cut through the disarray, a call for connection amidst the chaos.

Unable to discern (Y/N)'s words, Techno's gaze locked onto her silhouette against the backdrop of the battle. He strained to comprehend the situation, the conflicting forces within him creating a disorienting mental battlefield. The battle around him continued, a clash of steel and shouts, while the battle within him reached a crescendo of dissonance.

"Please, Techno, we can't stay here!" Her urgency remained, an insistence on action in the face of overwhelming discord.

(Y/N)'s desperation, her attempts to communicate, were lost in the chaotic storm of Techno's thoughts. It was a poignant moment of isolation, where the voices, like an impenetrable barrier, kept him from connecting with the one person who had unexpectedly entered his tumultuous world.

The echoes of battle still resonated in the air as Technoblade ascended to a rooftop, searching for the familiar figure of (Y/N). The adrenaline-fueled chaos that had enveloped the battlefield moments ago had now given way to a haunting silence. His eyes scanned the terrain, but (Y/N) was nowhere to be found.

Panic clawed at Techno's chest, a rare and unsettling sensation. The voices, which usually whispered in the recesses of his mind, now surged with urgency, mirroring his own rising anxiety.

"She was just here," he muttered to himself, the realization of her absence amplifying the disquiet within him. The rooftop, once a vantage point filled with purpose, now felt desolate and foreboding.

The voices, typically a chaotic symphony, seemed to harmonize in an unsettling chorus of concern. "Where is she? Find her!" they urged, each voice contributing to the disorienting cacophony that echoed in Techno's head.

He retraced his steps, desperation etched across his face. The battlefield, strewn with remnants of conflict, seemed to close in on him. "Not now," he muttered, both to himself and the voices that echoed his unease.

As Techno moved through the aftermath, the realization of her absence fueled his unease. The voices, usually a torrent of conflicting thoughts, now unified in the urgency of locating (Y/N). Each step heightened the sense of urgency, the dread of losing her gnawing at him.

A cold wind swept across the rooftop, carrying with it the distant echoes of ongoing battles. Techno's gaze, filled with a rare vulnerability, betrayed the fear of losing someone he cared about. It was a vulnerability rarely glimpsed, a chink in the armor he wore both literally and metaphorically.

Then, like a specter emerging from the shadows, a familiar pair of arms enveloped Techno from behind. (Y/N) had reappeared, her presence cutting through the oppressive tension. The voices, too, seemed to hush in her presence, as if recognizing her unique ability to soothe the tempest within Technoblade's mind.

The relief that flooded Techno's expression was palpable. "You're okay," he breathed, turning to face her. The voices, momentarily subdued, seemed to echo a collective sigh of relief.

"Let's go back, you've done enough," she mumbles into the back of his dirty cloak

The duo navigated the outskirts of the battlefield, (Y/N)'s presence acting as an anchor in the storm. As they made their way back to Pogtopia, the echoes of battle gradually faded, replaced by the distant sounds of struggle. The voices, now tempered by the reassuring presence of (Y/N), acknowledged the respite she brought to the internal turmoil of the Blade.