Venomous Arrows [Chapter 7]

forgive me about fight scenes. I am literally just rubbish at writing them ><

Venomous Arrows 7, I hope you enjoy it~!!

zoeyyseohyun xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Why are you doing this to me?” Alessia asked me, making her voice high-pitched and cute sounding.

“Get off me, Alessia. I have no interest in you.” I harshly replied.

I struggled to push Alessia away from me. Her grip became tighter and tighter, until I ran out of air in my lungs. I could feel her freshly breath tickle the skin on the back of my neck. I must escape before Azami comes out and sees the wrong idea. Alessia carried on flirting while ignoring me. Gradually moving her arms up until they were around my shoulders, my weight collapsed to the ground sending her along. Before we both reached the ground, Alessia spun her body so she was on top of me. I moaned when my head hit. Turning it round to avoid eye-contact with Alessia, my eyes made contact to someone else instead… Azami was standing before us.

“J-Jerry-san…?”

“Damn.” I whispered to myself. “Dammit.”

“Antonio is mine,” Alessia began. “He could not tell you, therefore I shall.”

Baka! Azami, don’t listen to her!” I immediately shouted.

Without my notice, Alessia grabbed my hand and pulled us both to stand. While walking towards Azami, I attempted to mouth the truth to her, to tell her that she definitely got the wrong idea. Finally, Alessia lost her grip making her hand slide down to her side. I sighed in relief.

“Azami Sabrina. I will repeat myself. Antonio Bonaro is now mine. Leave now so we can rule over to make the next generation. If you refuse to leave, I will kill you.” Alessia threatened.

“I refuse to leave.” Azami simply responded without hesitation.

“Then I must kill you.”

“Then do kill me. You have the right to send me to the pits of hell. You have murdered Takeo, Bella and the rest of us. Therefore we are not strong enough. It was me and Mother who survived. Mother is now dead… from my hand… and I deserve to die because of it.”

I could see a slight smile coming from Alessia. Drawing her blade, I immediately slid in between the two women with my arms out in front of Alessia, telling her to stop this instantly.

“What are you doing, Antonio?” she asked me with confusion.

“If you kill Azami, then you must kill me.”

The two women widen their eyes in shock and surprise. Tilting my head to face Azami, I smiled like home. I could finally be with Azami without anyone in our way interrupting us. Hoping she was thinking the same thing, I heard Alessia draw her blade back into its pouch. Relaxing my arms from keeping them in the air for too long, I threw a frown on my face.

“What are you talking about? Azami saw you with me. Azami knows you cheated!”

“You do not understand me, Alessia. I am in deep love with Azami and nothing will change that.” I told her.

Azami remained silent but I could tell she was happy with me, that she was impressed with me. I won’t let her down otherwise I will regret it, my thoughts taking over.

“Do not lie to me.” Alessia laughed. “You dare lie to me.”

“I am not lying. To you, I only speak the truth. You are not worth pathetic lies from me.” I explained.

Staring with hateful eyes, Alessia clenched her fists until they cracked like thunder. Gripping onto the handle of her blade, she raised it to my neck digging it slightly. It made me automatically lift my head up which meant I was afraid, that I was scared. Azami put on a shocked face on as I could see with the corner of my eye. A small drop of blood slipped out of the flesh of my neck, gradually slipping pain out.

“Alessia, stop this instant,” Azami ordered.

“Why should I, Azami Sabrina?” Alessia questioned.

“I said to stop this instant.”

“Then fight me, if you dare to.”

Alessia smirked. I was getting nervous since I’ve never seen Azami fight or been in battle. Before I attempted to escape with Alessia’s guard on the loose, Azami stepped forwards pointing Takeo’s sword towards Alessia.

“Not if I dare, if I must.” Azami smiled.

Alessia kept her horrible little smirk on her fair face and released her grasp from my neck. Forcing myself to collapse I started to breathe heavily as if I finished a race which lasted a month. Now I get to see the most amazing scene in history - Two powerful women from different clans fighting. One highly skilled with a unknown blade and the other who I was ‘married’ to. I’ve never seen Azami so serious… and this was my time to.

“You mustn’t blink or you’ll miss it, Jerry.” I said to myself.

The two women walked up to the battle field which was basically Azami’s home area spilt with her family’s blood from Alessia. Staring into each other’s eyes, I kept my tired eyes open until they began to water from the dryness. I remained strong for it.

“Shall you start?” Azami politely asked.

“Heh, il miopiacere,” Alessia grinned. “Though, remember that you did ask for it.”

***

“Where is Jerry?”

Shelly was alone but continued her search for her brother. There was a heavy fog entering the atmosphere covering her path until she can’t see her hand in front of her face. Broken lamp-posts were the only objects which stood out. Shelly was standing in the same street where I first met Azami Sabrina.

“Jerry, where are you?!” she began to shout.

Taking her phone out, she scrolled down her contact list and stopped when my name appeared on the screen. Clicking call, she raised the phone to her ear waiting for a reply.

Hello, this is Jerry Wright you are calling. I am afraid the person is unavailable at the moment and is unable to reply. You can call later or leave a message after the beep.

Shelly carried on calling me but the same message kept on repeating over and over again. Finally, she decided it was enough.

“That’s it, I’m going to search even if it takes me days!”

Shelly began to run in different directions every time she saw the same broken lamp-posts. Looking to her right-hand side, the fog had looked like it lifted and trees began to become visible. The trees were bending over to the side while something stood behind it. There were gates that lead to a fantasy world from appearance. The gates were gold but had no shiny touch to it any longer. They were much taller than the trees themselves and were open. Feeling nervous, Shelly crept into the darkness hoping that she would eventually bump into me. She moved her tired eyes in her sockets from side to side, checking to see if anybody followed her. Sighing with relief as nobody was there, she continued walking waiting for the exit to show.

***

Using the jabbing technique, Alessia charged straight into Azami. Dodging as the blade just missed her heart, Azami dung Takeo’s sword into Alessia’s arm causing blood to pour out of her arm. Alessia screamed in agony. I thought about cheering my ‘wife’ on, but I knew it wouldn’t be a good idea.

“You’re strong… but not strong enough!”

Ripping herself away from the sword, Alessia threw her leg towards Azami’s stomach digging her foot into it. Azami groaned in pain but tried to prevent it. Without a doubt, a pierced sound was heard, along with another groan. I stood up with eyes as wide as melons. Blood dripped from Azami’s stomach and from the dagger that shot out of Alessia’s shoe. Azami... was stabbed.