real date 10

This is how the place looked

"Hyung its so beautiful."
"Not more than you."
Jisung blushed at minho's words.
Soon they were sitting their on the grass eating some snacks that minho has brought.
"Jisung , you know this is the place that only I knew and you're the second to know about this now."
"Ohh.... btw why other don't know about this it's such a nice place."
"It's deep inside the forest and they fear to come here that they will be lost but sometimes people don't understand the inner beauty of something just by looking at it from outside."
"And it's my favourite place to visit when I feel low or just burn out."
"So why you told me about this?"
"Because you're special , it's not like other are not but the thing I feel for you is unexplainable."
"Hyung what you want to say."
Minho held jisung's hand and make him look at him.

Jisung made eye contact with minho.

"I get attached to you so much I like hanging out with you and spending time first I feel you as a brother but soon I realised it is different. When i saw you passing out in forest i had fears of loosing you just thinking of it made me cry and i want to say that I don't feel you as my brother , I feel different for you. Everytime you laugh , get annoyed , shy it make my heart flutter and i want to ask will you be my boyfriend?"

Jisung broke the eye contact and looked at the pond and their was a pair of swan attaching their head and making a heart.
"It's okay If you don't feel the same , I just wanted you to know how I actually feel but this will not change our friendship right?"
"Hyung see their" jisung said pointing at the pair of swan.
"Jisung you're changing the topic?"
"No hyung they look the same as I saw last night in my dream and now I remember the place look the same also."
"What are you trying to say jisung?"
"Hyung if you don't know let me tell you that I got views of future in dreams. "
"Yehh felix told me about this a long time ago but is it real?"
"Yehh last time what got true was my grandmother's death and it's beinga long since something is again real."
"So it's really true that You see future in your dreams."
Yes.. hyung and let me tell you thing that I also like you hyung from the very first day I saw you ."
"Really! So I take it as a yes."
Jisung nodded happily and both of them hugged eachother feeling the warmth of eachother.
After finishing their foods they both was sitting in front of eachother and suddenly minho leaned toward jisung putting his hands on one side of jisung . Jiwing thought that minho was going to kiss him but instead minho pulcked a flower from behind and again sit wher ehe was sitting and put that flower on jisung's ear and jisung became shy. Minho knew that what jisung thought and he asked
"May I? "
"Hmm?"jisung was confused but soon understand and nodded .
Minho leaned in for kiss , holding eachother neck deeping the kiss more.
Minho was over jisung sucking jisung's neck but soon he sit down
"Sorry if I went too far ." He said looking sad.
"No min you're my boyfriend now, you don't have to be sorry." Jisung said cupping minho's cheeks who was blushing because of the nickname his boyfriend gave him.
It was already 5pm and they have to go before dark .

.. at dinner table..

Everyone was eating their food minho and jiwung was sitting infront of eachother at other ends of table but under the table their legs were playing with eachother but their were someone who knew what was happening.

"Jisung hyung , what's that on your neck?"jeongin asked .
"He went in forest with minho so any insect must bitted him." Changbin said smirking.
Both jisung and minho was shy and smiling weirdly.
"That's not a insect bite."hyunjin said.
"Yehh.. it's something else."seungmin said looking at jisung's neck.
"Umm..."jisung was at loss of words and so as minho.
"So everyone "felix said while getting his teammates attention.
"I'm declaring minho and jisung hyung as boyfriends and they went on a date in forest."
"Felix you should not tell like this."changbin said to felix while everyone was shocked at what they heared.
"Am I dreaming?"hyunjin said sloping his face."ahh it hurts no it's true , AHH.. minho love someone I can't believe." Hyunjin said getting excited.
"Minho is this true?" Asked Chan who was shocked.
Minho hummed and a smile appeared on chan's face.
"Hyung?" Jeongin looked at jisung who was blushing.
"Ohh so this is actually ture."seungmin said and went to grab some juices to celebrate as they can't drink in campus.

"This one for jisung and minho."jeongin said.
"Cheers!" Everyone shouted and celebrated.

.................

Hehe.. another update today so how's your life going.
I hope everyone is happy 😊