'I don't know why I started crying honestly. Maybe it was the stress that I'm still feeling from last night on top of all the information I was just told that made the set of tears fall out but I'm not sure.'

"What if they really are disgusted" Sniffling out I try to collect my tears and keep them from falling.

"Hey you're ok, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you remember? They'd have burn me and spread out the remains for them to succeed" She all but winked out to which I giggled at telling how silly she sounds.

A few minutes later and she convinced me to come grab some leftovers to fill my stomach with something while reassuring me she won't leave my side until I ask her to.

Turning the corner I hear voices and while I can't make out the words I definitely know one of voices. Slowing down a bit I glance around the wall hoping my suspicions were wrong but when I see those familiar eyes and smile I inhale deeply.

Grabbing Nadia before she made an appearance I give her a small glare earning a confused look from her.

Pinching my nose I whispered lowly but made sure she heard every word.

"Why didn't you tell me my teacher was one of them? This is so embarrassing....I still have a week and a half of classes with her.

"That's your teacher? I- I swear I didn't know Eve."

"We literally go to the same school Nadia.... you're saying you've never talked to her, glanced at her?"

"You forget I don't have any classes that you do. Plus my classes are on the other side of the building, I only came to the school last semester."

'well that's the least of my worries now, I don't wanna go outta pleaseeeee."

"Nads!!!! Stop noo I don't wanna."

After she practically dragged me into the living room I takey chance and hide behind her only peaking out when I heard my name being spoken but this wasn't a voice I'm familiar with.

"Good morning Genevieve"

Snapping out out thought I go back to hiding behind of Nadia again before she apologizes ony behalf for being shy at the moment.

"That's understandable and I was kind of expecting that but Gen theres no need to be shy or embarrassed. Can you come out from your hiding spot love? I know it might be a little scary little love but we wont make fun of you or judge you ever."

After hearing my teachers encouraging words I slowly step beside Nad but my head was immediately turned town.

"Can you come here sweet girl? You woke up pretty early and still look a little tired"

'now that I think about it I realize the sun hasn't even shown itself and I am a bit sleepy still but I wasn't about to let her know she was right. I let out a small breath before taking timid steps towards the two.'

Sitting in the open seat that's in the middle of them, I look up towards the woman I've never seen before and she lets a little chuckle while making a silly face which no doubt madee giggle a bit easing the tension.

"You're just so adorable" she whispers out to me making me blush and without thinking, I turn to hide in the closest person I could which earns me a comforting back rub.

"Why hello little one, is my wife teasing you? Though I must agree that you really are just adorable."

Shaking my head I let out a small whine which apparently everyone cooed at.

"Are you hungry Gen? There's left over Alfredo hon. Jayden can you fix her a plate please? I'm sure you know how much to portion it as well."

Looking up I whispered to Ms. Iyvnova who the strange woman sitting next to us was "oo dat?

Thought as soon as I asked I heard a chuckle from her while m'ss Nova tells me we are going to work on being more sneaky.

"Right, as requested by thou lady an introduction is due" M'ss Nova says in a funny accent which made me giggle even more.

"Oo talk funny" I say in between small laughs.

"That she does love"vThe woman spoke out to me while grinning.

After a bit I've learned that They were in fact wives and the woman's name was Athena. I even learned Mrs.Iyvnova name was Adira, well technically they're both Iyvnova but you know what I mean. I also found out they were in fact looking for a little for quite some time.

Soon the food was done and Jayden brought my plate over but instead of handing it to me she gave it to Adira which earned her a frown from me. Sorry Bubs but can't have you making a mess and you know what happened the last time you had Alfredo.

Huffing I try taking the plate from her determined to feed myself but that was a failed attempt.

"It's okay little one, we got it just sit tight and enjoy your yummy food."

"Noo I's big girl, Me oo it self."

"Sorry little one but you heard Jayden and Alfredo is very messy sweet girl."

"Meanies" I let out while crossing my arms.

"Oh love I know, we are so mean to not let you mess up such a cute outfit and couch. "

'Exactly, she even agree she isss'

"Babe can you hold her right quick while I put this cover down for us just in case so we dont have an accident happen."

"Ok let's get you fed then try to squeeze in a little more hours for you to sleep since it's around 5am dear"

'There was no way I was going back to sleep anytime soon.'