"Yup! Pretty good right?" She asked as she unlocked the door and opened it quietly.

'No, not at all.' He answered, Keomi huffed and climbed up the stairs, Saiki trailing behind her.

The sun was at its brightest and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. A cool breeze swept through her short blonde hair as she sighed happily.

"I love having lunch up here! It's so peaceful." She slid down the wall, making sure her skirt didn't rise up as she sat. Saiki sat down next to her and pulled out his bento.

'It is pretty tranquil when you're not talking.' He teased her.

"Hey! That's such a lie- you looooove my stories~" She argued, dragging out the 'O' in love.

Saiki stayed silent but the smile on his face and the reddening of his cheeks revealed his true feelings. Keomi giggled at his reaction then leaned her head back against the wall behind her, and closed her eyes.

'You okay?'

"Mmhmm." She hummed. "It's just, we don't get a lot of time like this together these days do we?"

'We've been surrounded by idiots non-stop since the school year started.' He replied, referring to Nendou, Kaidou, and Toritsuka. Keomi chuckled.

"Exactly... It's nice for it to be just the two of us again, even if it's just for an hour." She rested her head on his shoulder. "-And I'm talking the whole time and probably getting on your nerves."

'I do enjoy spending time with you Keomi.' He kissed her forehead. 'Even if you talk a lot.'

"What was that for?" She blushed, hiding her face in his shoulder so he couldn't see.

'What was what for?'

"The kiss!" She squeaked.

'I don't know. It just...felt right.' He hesitated, looking anywhere but at her until he felt something soft and warm on his cheek.

"Yeah... It did."

· * .* ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── *. * ·

Lunch was over sooner than the pair had liked. They walked back down the stairs and headed to their classroom. On the way, they passed a girl who was carrying a heavy box full of papers and textbooks. She looked shaky, like she was about to pass out.

"Geez, are these textbooks made of bricks?!" She panted. "WAH-!" She exclaimed as she tripped over her own foot.

"Woah! Careful there!" A boy caught her. Hairo, of course. "Are you alright?"

"Hairo! Thank you!" He took the box from her while she regained her balance.

"This is really heavy, where were you taking it?" He asked

"The staff room on the second floor..." The girl answered and reached her arms out to take the box back from the athlete.

"Here, I'll give you a hand!" He started. "But, first you need to carry it this far!" He encouraged as he took some steps back, creating about ten feet in between him and her.

"How encouraging~" Keomi mused as they watched.

'It comes off as pushy more than encouraging.' Saiki stated.

"In order to get stronger you need to push yourself! Come on now! You can do it!" Hairo yelled. The girl stumbled her way over to the boy. "Alright! You did it! I'll take it from here."