Chapter 1: Reward and Request from the Queen of Melromarc

No One POV

Somewhere in another world, there is a stronghold where there are a lot of knights in their guarding positions.

In one area within that stronghold, there is a training ground where a few knights are training with each other with different weapons, preparing themselves for the upcoming battles. While among them there was one person whose completely different than the rest.

This individual has silver eyes, silver hair with gray strands, along with an attire of gray cloak and lite silver armor on him. The individual being described is none other than Yn Ln.

What's very unique to Yn is that he is not from the very world that he is in right now, for there was a history of himself.

[Past]

Yn came from a world he called Earth. He has passed college, excelling science technology and mechanical engineering trying understand and change the world for human development. He had many ideas, which many of his professors are impressed by it which will help humanity in the upcoming future. His inventions were a huge improvement, at first they were prototypes, then after a few days, they were a major hit.

Then one day, one particular event changed his life forever. He was on his way home with several books and parts on hand, that genre through science, technology and mechanical engineering. That's when he saw a few kids trying to cross the street and then he saw a truck coming in fast straight toward them. So he dropped everything on himself and went to rescue them. He was able to save their lives, but at the cost of losing his life in the process.

But Yn's life didn't stop there. Instead of going to the afterlife, a sudden force called to him and he was reincarnated in another world in which he is right where he is. In truth, he was reincarnated and summoned at the same time.

Where a group of female wearing black cloaks around them and among the group, one female had a fancy attire on her, which Yn can tell that one wearing something fancy is a high rank in status, which is the High Queen of Melromarc, Mirellia Q. Melromarc, along with her second daughter and heir to the Melromarc throne, Melty Melromarc.

The two royals explained to him on the situation that is going on in their world, that a great crisis has been developing, on which they called it, the Waves of Catastrophe. There was even another situation that they are trying to fix, their country and other countries agreed to summon one hero per country so that they counterattack the crisis that their world is facing, which are called the Four Cardinal Heroes, one hero per one weapon, a sword, a spear, a bow, and a shield.

To make things complicated is that Melromarc had summoned all Four Cardinal Heroes at the same time, which got the other three countries furious for what was being done. But to make things even more worse, is that the other two members of the Melromarc royal family, the King and the first daughter falsely accused the Shield Hero for a crime which he didn't commit, which made a sudden barrier between him and the other three Cardinal Heroes. The queen explained her reason for summoning Yn in the process, is that she in desperate need of help of putting everything right between her country and the other three to be put at ease.

Which Yn revealed that he is a Hero as well, a Hero so powerful than the other four Heroes combined, which his very weapon of choice is not just one kind of weapon, but several in one form, two spears, one trident, one bow, two swords, and one shield, a total of seven weapons, the Zora Gear.

The queen was surprised to hear such a unique Hero that was able to wield more than one weapon. So she requested him to fight against the Waves and save the lives of others. Yn accepted the request immediately and told her that during his summoning he died in his old world and he was reincarnated through the summoning ritual that she and her followers did. The queen understood and felt pity for him for giving up his life to save the lives of others.