Chapter 6- Jealousy and Chaos

Începe de la început

Raph got off of Leo and came over to you. "So um what the kid said about you know. Do you wanna?" "Sure." You and Raph snuck out if the lair and up to the surface.
He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the roof tops. "You know I could've done that myself." You said rolling your eyes. "I know it's just this way was more fun." Raph set you down. "So where are we going?" You asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." Raph started hoping the roof tops so you followed.

When you two stopped Raph grabbed you by the waist and took out his grappling hook. He swung both of you up to the top of a skyscraper where a candle lit picnic was awaiting. "Oh Raph! You didn't have to do this." You said. "I wanted to though." You both went and sat on the blanket.

"So how was Jersey?" Raph asked. "It was ok. Not anything like New York though." "Yeah New York is pretty special. What made you come back?" "Well I couldn't stand being away from you guys any longer. I thought about you guys every day. I missed you." You wrapped Raph in a hug. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead. "I missed you to."

The rest of the night you two talked and laughed. You told him what happened while you were in New Jersey and he told you what happened while you were gone. "While you were gone not much happened. We still kicked the Purple Dragon's butt, trained as usual, had a couple run ins with The Shredder, Hun, and some chick named Karai, oh and we met these weird little creatures called Utroms. They actually run the whole TCRI system." "Sounds like a blast. The sun's starting to come up. We better head back to the lair." You said getting up. "Yeah I suppose." The two of you went back to the lair to see Mikey and Tommy sleeping with video game controllers in their hands.

"Great just what we need another Mikey." Raph said rolling his eyes. "Well I don't think he's completely like Michelangelo. He kind of reminds me of all off you. Tommy's smart, funny, he can take care of himself, and he's a bit of a hothead." You laughed. "I've noticed." Raph said yawning. "We should get some sleep. Goodnight Raph." You gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked away. "Goodnight (y/n)."

(Raph's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound of (y/n) yelling. I got up to see what was wrong. She was pissed. "Well you know what Leonardo!? If you weren't such a jerk maybe I wouldn't be yelling!" "I'm not a jerk all I did was chase Mikey." Leo said. "Exactly!" The yelling stopped as Master Splinter walked in. "What is wrong children?" He asked. I stayed in the doorway of my room still listening.

"He woke me up." (y/n) said pointing at Leo. "It was an accident." "So you call blowing an air horn right outside of my room an accident?" "It wasn't me it was Mikey." "Well he wouldn't have blown it if you weren't chasing him." "Both of you go to the dojo." Master Splinter said. "Hai Sensei." They said synchronized. I followed them.

"Since you two can fight over something so silly as sleep you can now fight over a piece of paper." (y/n) and Leo looked at Master Splinter like he was crazy. "Well?" He asked. "Leo can have it." (y/n) said. "And why is it that you give it to Leonardo so easily." "Well it's just something stupid that we'd be fighting over." "Now you realize the lesson behind this?" "Hai Sensei." Leo and (y/n) said. Then they left and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Hey Raph." (y/n) said as Leo walked past us. "Hey (y/n). Do you wanna train for a bit?" "Sure but don't complain when I beat you." "As if." We went to the dojo. "So you wanna train with weapons?" (y/n) asked. "Sure." (y/n) pulled out her Shirasaya and I pulled out my Sais.
"Ready to lose?" (y/n) asked with a smirk on her face. "No but you are." I said.

(y/n) lunged at me with her Shirasaya. I dodged quickly but then (y/n) kicked the back my shell making me fall on my stomach. "Come on Raphie get up." (y/n) laughed. I got up and jumped toward her. (y/n) dodged and tripped me. She put her foot on the back of my shell. "Ha I win." She stuck her tongue out at me. "Alright you win." I said. I got up and pulled (y/n) into a kiss.

"And I win that one." I said as I pulled away. "So this leaves us at a tie. What's the tie breaker?" (y/n) asked sarcastically. "How about a race? Just you, me, and our bikes." "Deal." We went and grabbed our bikes. "Where we racing to?" (y/n) asked. "How about we race to Central Park." "Alright." "Ready to lose?" I asked (y/n). "No I'm ready to win."

We put our helmets on and revved out engines. We went to a stop light and waited for it to turn green and then we were off. Side by side we raced until (y/n) turned down an alley. I kept going on the main roads. Just as I was about to get to the park (y/n) came out of an alley right in front of me. She sped up and got to the park before I did.

"Ha told you I was ready to win." (y/n) said doing a victory dance. "Yeah yeah you win." "So what's my prize?" (y/n) asked. "What we didn't talk about any prizes?" "But I thought of one." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." (y/n) came up to me and gave me a kiss. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance to her mouth. She opened up and it lasted for what seemed like forever.

(Your P.O.V.)

You kissed Raph. It was magical. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You accepted and he entered. It seemed like it went on forever until you two heard sirens. You got on your bikes and went back to the lair so no one would see you.

When you and Raph got back no one was there. "Leo! Don!" You yelled. "Mikey!" Raph yelled. Then the others came in. "Where were you two!? You completely missed patrol and we could've used some help!" Leo yelled at you and Raph. "Yeah dudes we were fighting some Foot and the Shredder came in and beat our shells!" Mikey said. "We could've been killed!" Leo yelled at the two of you again.

"Well you know what Leo you could've called one of us but no! You had to be Fearless and handle it yourself!" Raph yelled back at Leo. You began to walk out. "Where are you going!?" Leo began to walk towards you. "Leave her alone Leo!" Raph yelled. "No! (y/n) where are you going!" "To find Casey." You said. "But it's day out! Someone might see you!" "I don't care!" "(y/n)!" Tommy yelled. "Let her go Tommy. She needs some time." Mikey said comforting him. You ran to the nearest manhole and went top side. You found a fire escape and went to the roof of Second Time Around Antique Store.

You went down and inside. "April!" You yelled. "(y/n)? Is that you?" April said coming down stairs. "Yeah but listen I've changed since the last time you saw me so don't freak out." "Why would I..." April stopped and looked at you in shock. "(y/n)... what happened?" "I was mutated by Agent Bishop over a year ago." "Oh (y/n) I'm so sorry." "It's fine there was nothing you could've done. By the way have you seen Casey. He's the reason I came up here in the first place." "Actually he's upstairs sleeping on the couch. You can go see him. I have some stuff I have to do down here." "Thanks April you're the best." You said heading upstairs.

"Casey wake up. Casey!" You yelled in Casey's ear. "Five more minutes." He groaned rolling over. "Casey Jones get up!" "Fine. Hey (y/n) what's up?" "Oh just Leo yelling at me and Raph. I had to get out of there for awhile so I thought I'd go bust some heads with you tonight you know if that's ok with you." Casey looked at you and grinned. "Alright we leave at whenever I say so." You rolled your eyes and went back downstairs to hang with April for a bit.