malfoy redemption part 1

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in like 6 months my life is really busy rn 😭

Anyway back to the story!!!

You run past Draco and his friends into the bathroom and lock yourself into the first available stall you see tears slowly start dribbling out of your eyes and before you know it it's 9pm, you slowly reach for the lock on the bathroom stall and open the door being careful to cheak that no one else in the the bathroom with you, eventually after checking each stall and making sure there all empty you walk over to the sinks and wash your face, you take a deep breath and slowly make your way out of the bathroom hoping that everyone has made it to there common rooms by now.

As you exit the bathroom you take a look around making sure that no one is there and just as you think the coast is clear you hear a noise to the left of you on the floor, you look down and see Draco malfoy sitting there asleep, you think for a minute and decide not wake him up as punishment for being so horrible earlier that day, but just as you start walking away you hear a voice.

?:"psst y/n"

You turn around to see Draco suddenly standing up and very much awake startled you look him up and down and start to walk away trying to avoid trouble.

D:"y/n look I'm sorry"

You try to ignore his apologies but he just keeps pleading at you

Y/n:"Your sorry? Oh really Draco! You made fun of me, laughed at me, you knew what I was going through, SORRY MEANS NOTHING!"

D:"no y/n genuinely I am sorry I didn't mean what I did"

Just as you were about to reply you hear the clattering of filtches shoes stumbling down the hallway

Filtch:"WHOS THERE? KIDS IF I CATCH YOU YOULL BE ON BIG TROUBLE!"

you look at Draco a worried look on your face and you hear filtches voice get gradually closer mumbling down the hallway

Filtch:"honestly kids now adays, why can't they just abide by the rules like I had to when I was a wee fella"

Draco grabs your arm and pulls you into a near by cupboard, you can tell the cupboard is small because you can feel Draco's warm breath smothering your face as he still grips your wrist tightly.

After a few minutes you hear filtch limp past the cupboard and wait a few more before stepping out.

You start walking towards the griffindor comman room is and realise Draco is still gripping your wrist

D:"look y/n. Harry is a dickhead I'll never understand why he left a girl as smart and beautiful as you. And I know saying all of this won't excuse what I said earlier but I genuinely feel really bad. Let me make it up to you?"

Y/n:"youv done enough already malfoy I don't need to be humiliated anymore"

You try and tug your arm away from Draco but his grip is too tight

Y/n:" LET GO OF ME YOU IDIOT!"

D:"not until you know I'm sorry!"

Y/n:"IM NOT STUPID, I KNOW YOUR NOT SORRY DRACO YOUR NEVER SORRY."

D:"I am, why do you think I sat and waited outside the toilet for you?"

Y/n:"DRACO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

As you are loosing your temper you don't realise that Filtch has made his way up the hallway towards the two of you and just as you are about to scream something else at Draco you hear...

Filtch:"I KNEW I HEARD SOME KIDS OUT, I SAID ID FIND YOU, AND I SAID THERED BE PUNISHMENT DIDNT I AY KIDS!?"

Y/n:"GREAT THANKS DRACO NOW IM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

D:"DONT BLAME ME FOR THIS I WAS WAITING TO WALK YOU BACK TO YOUR ROOM!"

Filtch:"DRACO? HONESTLY NOT YOU AGAIN! AND WHAT POTION HAVE YOU USED ON CRAB THIS TIME?"

"WAIT! Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THIS LATE? AND WITH MALFOY!"

Y/n:"please Filtch I can explain!"

Filtch:"NO NEED FOR AN EXPLANATION IV ALWAYS KNOWN EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE YOU FILTHY GIRL. MOVING ON FROM POTTER AND SLEEPING WITH THE NEXT BOY YOU SEE! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!"

A flash of rage floods through you as flashbacks of your mother come to mind.

FLASHBACK!
(Btw K stands for y/ns mom because her name was Katherine btw)

K:"Y/N IT'S GOING TO BE OK IM GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

5 YO Y/N:"MOMMY COME BACK WHERE ARE THEY TAKING YOU..."

Your screams are cut off by a guard taking you away from your screaming mother and the last words you hear from the room are.

"MISS KATHERINE IVORY YOU ARE SENTANCED TO 32 YEARS OF AZKABAN FOR CRIME 227: ATTEMPTING OR SUCCEEDING TO SEDUCE ONE OR MULTIPLE MEN, WOMEN OR STUDENTS
OF HOGWARTS"

K:"ITS NOT TRUE YOUR HONOUR NONE IF IT SOMEONE IS MAKING IT UP! PLEASE GIVE ME MY BABY! GIVE ME MY CHILD BACK!"