6

florian's note
so basically..
told someone ( Runtofelix ) I'd update soooo
here it is

background

notti has been trying to reach ddot, from social media to real life envelopes. how can a nigga make it clear shit ain't his fault if there's no way to contact a mf?

he'll find a way.. hopefully.

story
notti's POV

I twisted and turned in bed, restless and unable to sleep. It was like 3 in the morning yet I am still awake.

I just couldn't stop thinking about how this nigga is ignoring me. If I snitched to kr and said he was hanging out with me, I'd be snitching on myself and it'd be all over the media.

I hate when niggas can't think how you think, is it really that hard to have some common sense?

I'm letting this nigga keep me up and awake meanwhile he's probably sound asleep and dreaming of fuckin unicorns and shit like that.

I laid there for a while before I sat up and got off my bed. since he didn't want to text me, I'd just have to pull up cause nigga think I'm playin. I took my phone off my nightstand and opened Instagram to go to our dms.

nottiosama
hoe I be on my inspector gadget
when you see a nigga at ya window
js know that's me 🥷🏾

I turned off my phone and went into my closet and grabbed a quick outfit.

( a white tee, black shorts, and red retro jordan 4's. )

I grabbed my phone and put it in the pockets in my shorts

I grabbed my phone and put it in the pockets in my shorts. cautiously, I slid out my window and dropped from the roof. it wasn't too much of a jump but I still had to be careful, especially because dd's room was on the first floor next to where I dropped. a light came from his window too, must be on his phone or sum.

I quietly walked down the path from my house, and when I reached enough distance from it, I started to run to make this go quicker.

all I gotta worry about is how to get to ddot's room and keep him quiet so I don't alert the other niggas in that house.

— ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 , 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 & 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊  ❞ —

I managed to reach the house, and stood on the sidewalk for a few moments to catch my breath. that non stop running I did must have made me lose at least 12 pounds.

once my energy replenished, I snuck around the back of the house and climbed a tree to get a good look through the windows. one had bright purple lights in it, so I could assume they were partying.

I saw tata, jenn and ddot.

' fuck, how am I supposed to get this nigga ddot outta there? '

ah hell, a nigga said they was inspector gadget and can't even get on no big brain shit.

I saw he picked up his phone. he was on it for a while until he suddenly looked out the window with a shocked ass face and made eye contact with me. taking me by surprise, I almost slipped off the tree. I could see he was telling tata and jenn something and he left the room.

I slid down the tree and dusted the dirt off my fit.

soon enough, I saw that nigga ddot approaching me in the backyard. he got mad close to me before pushing me, my back grazing the tree bark.

" fuck wrong witcho ass! I outta knock you the fuck out don't push me like that! " I whisper-yelled.

" no nigga fuck wrong witchu! why are you pulling up to my crib especially this early?— matter of fact, how the fuck you know where I stay? "

" that doesn't matter! the real subject is why are you ignoring me over some dumb shit that even a first grader could figure out? you bout slow as hell ain't you? "

" nigga fuck outta hea with that bull. I know you didn't come from your crib just to shit talk like I won't call kyle out hea. "

" well that ain't gone help you figure out who snitched cause it sure as hell ain't me! "

" sure. "

" nigga can you quit being a dumbass— "

" ddot, who are you talkin to over there ? "

oh shit.

𝜗𝜚.

— florian's note
had this draft sitting for over four months
yall got a treat or wtv
now I'm finna dip, peace out yawl