Chapter 3: Treasure

Start from the beginning

When we got home Iza-nii plopped onto the couch exhausted.

"I don't know how you manage to do that for so long everyday. My body aches from holding poses and my face is sore.." Iza-nii said.

"Oh what is mr gang leader tired haha." I chuckled. "The director will give me the processed photos by next week so make sure to have some picture frames. I want to hang it up."

"I fight people, that doesn't mean I have stamina." Iza-nii said raising his hand. "And sure...I'll get Shion to buy some."

"Sure sure~"

I heard him rustle sitting up on the couch. "Oh yeah Anzu, what do you think about joining Tenjiku?"

"Eh?! But I can't fight?" I exclaimed.

"You won't, it's so that my gang can protect you. You'll be the treasure of Tenjiku." Iza-nii said seriously. "Many people are already targeting me and they know about you."

"Oh...I see....." I said reluctant.

"I'm sorry for springing this on you-"

"Don't be Iza-nii my life has always been in danger or running if it means I can stay with you more I'm all in." I smiled. "Oh but change my uniform please, those baggy gang pants are a fashion sin."

"Pfft hahaha, alright I'll do that." Iza-nii laughed standing up. "Now go shower I'm going to start cooking dinner."

"Aye Aye sir!" I saluted running off.

"Kakucho is going to be coming later by the way~" Iza-nii yelled out making me fuss.

"T-tell me that earlier!!" I whined maybe I should wear something nicer than my donut Pyjamas....

———————————————

"Nice...." Kakucho whistled when I knocked down the punching stand. Under Iza-nii's instructions he and Kakucho were teaching me how to fight for basic self defence. At first....until I ended up getting pretty hooked on the sport.

"She definitely has innate talent Izana, and her flexibility from her idol work makes her a formidable opponent. I suggest we get Rindou to train her as well, he's good at that stuff." Kakucho told Iza-nii that was leaning on the railing. The two of them watched as I practiced against another dummy.

"I don't mind, the stronger she is the better. But Anzu only fights as a last resort." Iza-nii said in a serious voice.

"Understood." Kakucho headed down the stairs to where I was practicing.

"Cho-cho? What's up?" I asked the grinning male.

"Nothing, here I'll practice with you Acchan." Kakucho said picking up some target gloves.

"Oh~ alright."

—————————————

Izana POV

I made the right decision in making Anzu join Tenjiku. It seems she's developed a strange attachment to me lately.

"Iza-nii...where are you going?" Anzu asked tugging at my uniform.

"I have a meeting......Kakucho is going to be home with you...." I replied making Anzu's eyes darken.

"Don't go.....don't leave me Iza-nii..." Anzu muttered her eyes voided.

"O-okay.." I bit my lip, I didn't want her having another episode. Anzu hugged me by the torso, we use to be the same height, but now she only reached my shoulder.

"Stay with me..." She spoke in a weak voice.

If I ever left Anzu for too long she'd become jumpy and anxious. From what Kakucho told me it was most likely a psychological dependence she would now look for me during the day. From now on Anzu always stuck by my side no more than 10 meters away.