Chapter two||Boyfriend

He is a nice guy.

A nice guy who is fun, a gentleman and who can sing.

"Your great!" I cheer the ginger older as i clap and i feel my cheeks burn a little. Its my first time in a kareoke with anyone. And i lşke it, i really do.

"Really, you like my voice?" The boy raises a brow while smirking wider. As i nodd in respounce he jumps back to next to me in the couch and trows a arm around my shoulder that makes my cheeks burn worst and fling, just a little, which seems like my fling makes the older smirk wider.

"Why so shy girl? You know your even cuter like this." I chuckle, its quite fake and im sure he can say so too. This is cringe. Very but the attention i never had before is burging in my system which makes my heart beat faster. He is quite handsome too.

"Y-your really being cheesy..." I turn my head over to hide my emberestment and blush while i play with my brown fluffy locks to be 'cute' and 'normal' i guess. Like i said. This isnt my thing but i feel loved. Maybe im wrong maybe this isnt love but just hormons. How love feels like—?

"Are you listing?" I hear the now not so pleasant voice, when i look up to the ginger guy, i can see he is not so happy that i hazzed out. I need to fix this.

"Y-yeah. Sorry, just thinking of something." I make a nervous smile as i try to make myself look normal and not look nervous and akward but before i can speak again, i see a glass of liquid shaved to my face.

"Huh?"

"Try it! You will love it, its just like juice you know!" I dont know why he is so excited but im not dumb. I can clearly see its alchol. You know im only 14!

"I cant drink alchol you kno—"

"Oh come on! Its like juice i promise." I feel dumb to take the glass and take a sip by the hype coming from the sweet smile the guy gave me. It burns my throat.

"Ya like it!?" The ginger handsome guy smiles wider and sweeter, he is really excited , i dont know why but his smile males my heart warmer.

"I-i think?" It been only a few sips in the unknown alchol but i already feel my throat and cheeks burning, head little dizzy, but just a little. How strong is this drink?

I turn my head to the ginger to ask whats the name of the alchol, just from curiousty and to know the name of this so i will never drink it ever again. And in deep, i know this is wrong. I know me getting drunk will give the wrong idea of the ginger that she is a slut. She isnt. She isnt a girl who you can get drunk and fuck but it comfuses me. For all my life i was warned in to not belive older man but his acts, words makes me comfused by how sweet and gentlemen he i—

Ah.

Huh!

"Mhmm!"

I muffle a word i dont even know what im saying but i asume its a soumd of suprise by the sudden warmness in my mouth. I never kissed anyone before. I moan in the kiss as the ginger pushs me further down on the comfy couch as he kisses me deeper.

Whats was his name again?

Did we even exchanged names?

"Hmm!" My eyes widen opens as i feel his hand on my waist and strokşng my waist fastly as he climbs on top of me. It feels good. I think? I feel scared, nervous and very very suprised but this is him — the sweet and fun guy she just met today and had fun hanging out — so im comfused yet again. But now i reilize i have hands and even if a little bit of streght i have to grab the olders shoulders and push him a little away to protest.

"Your so cute! You feel good right?"

Huh.

He thinks im cute?

117013||BSDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें