Alia laughs and then goes to sleep. Unknown to her someone have seen her thinking and laughing and was confused. The person went from there thinking she is mad, lol 😂

Next day...,

A hall was decorated for the engagement ceremony. Some last minute arrangements were still pending to do.

Dida: do it quickly and fix those flowers a little properly.

Sarla came to her.

Sarla: calm down gurl.. You will tire yourself up. Everything will be done on time.

Dida: I know sarla.. But it's just it's my grand daughter's engagement.. I'm happy.. Really happy.. But on the other hand.. All this work and all

Sarla: okay. Okay.. Calm down. Stop stressing yourself. You are not even ready yet. Go and get changed, I'll look after all this.

Dida: you sure?

Sarla: of course.. Now go.. Come on!!

Dida nodded and left from there. Soo  enough, the decoration and all was done properly, the guests started to come.

All enders came down. The youngsters were divided into two groups, the girls went to Mishti's room, while the boys went to Sunny's.

Sunny's room,

He was ready but was nervous about this engagement. Ranbir seemed to notice that.

Ranbir: what's up bhai, oops sorry..to be jijaji! You okay?

Sunny: stop pulling my leg Ranbir! I'm.. Just nervous

Aryan: chill bhai.. This happens!!

Ranbir: I didn't felt any such nervousness and all okay!

Aryan: that's because you are shameless! You got engaged with prachi secretly that too thrice! And next, you guys had a love between you both okay.. Here it's their arrange marriage..

Arav laughs as Ranbir made faces. While sunny shook his head

Ranbir: whatever! And I'm not shameless okay.. You are the one...

Aryan: oh really!! What do I do?

Ranbir: where were you last night!?

Aryan was shocked shile the two other boys were curious.

Aryan: ab.. ab.. Woh..

Ranbir, teasing: kya hua bete.. ABCD aane lagi ab..

Aryan frowns at him who laughs.

Sunny: excuse me.. What's happening?

Aryan: nothing bhai.. This idiot haven't seen prachi from hours na, so he got mental.. Leave him..

Ranbir, frowns: hey you..

He was interrupted by Avni who was standing near the door. Arav felt his jaws literally touching the ground seeing his girlfriend to be looking drop dead gorgeous in that pink gown.