Thanks to Wyatt's notes, I was able to finish fact-checking the Beverly Hills Car Thief article on time. By 5.15 p.m., I was on my way to the grocery store to buy some eggs and vegetables for dinner.

No, I couldn't afford chicken or any other meat anymore. At least not until another three months or so.

I was ten minutes away from the grocery store when the smell of something burning wafted through the air.

"What—"

Pop! I flinched as my car's engine started making a series of loud popping and thumping noises. Panic surged through me when I saw steam billowing from under the hood.

"No, no, no . . ."

My car's temperature gauge had been broken for a while now, but it was more than likely the engine was overheating. I pulled over to the side of the road, turned off the engine, and thumped my head against the steering wheel.

Today cannot get any worse.

I didn't know much about cars, so I had no choice but to call roadside assistance. While I waited for the tow truck, I pulled my phone out of my bag.

There was a new notification from TweetyGram:

Malibu, 90265 just shared a photo

I leaned back in my seat and clicked the notification to view the post. The carousel post consisted of a photo of Nat smiling sweetly in a simple sundress; a photo of Eleanor Clarke on stage, nailing the rock-chic look; a photo of Charity dressed in 80s style matching orange plaid blazer and mini skirt; and three more photos of the Malibu, 90265 cast.

Which Malibu, 90265 character are you?

Hit the link in the bio to take the quiz and share your result in the comment below!

Having nothing better to do, I tapped on the link and took the quiz. The quiz asked me basic questions such as my favorite color, food, animal, and fashion preference. Surprisingly, I got Scarlett Starling—daring, mischievous, and curious.

I'd never watched the show before, but based on this quiz, I'd say Scarlett Starling was nothing like sweet Poppy Kentucky.

After finishing the quiz, I went back to the comment section. But instead of sharing my real result, I commented:

I GOT TORI!!!! I'm soooo happy rn!! She's my favorite character EVER and my friends always say I'm just like her so it's no surprise! @NatalieWinters is the BEST!!! #TeamTori4Eva

I cringed a little as my fingers moved across the keyboard, but I pressed the post button regardless. At this point, I was running out of ideas. If this couldn't gain the wolf's attention, I didn't know what would.

A glance at the clock told me I still had about ten minutes before the roadside assistance arrived. Bored, I logged in to my personal TweetyGram account.

The first thing that appeared on my news feed was a post by Almond. It was a photo of a novel titled The Punching Booth.

One of my favorite books I've read so far this year! What a perfect summer read!

Final rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Almond included a thorough review of the book, which told the story of three 16-year-olds stuck in a love triangle after meeting in an underground fight club called the Punching Booth.

The story was cliché, absurd, and inappropriate for teenagers—I meant, come on. An underground fight club for teenagers? It was setting a terrible example for the readers. I couldn't get my head wrapped around why Almond gave the book five stars. That was why, although I usually enjoyed her book reviews and rewarded her with a like on her post, I scrolled past this one without tapping the heart button.