CHAPTER 20

New POV

Flashback

"P'Gulf you are making me nervous right now and the silence of the room is making it even worse, can you just tell me what really happened" I complained as I cannot put up with the silent treatment.

P'Gulf and Joss look at each other as P'Gulf took a deep breath as he tries to relax and compose himself. "I warned you cousin the moment I revealed to you of what happened to Pluem and Billkin just relax and don't panic, okay?"

I was hesitant but I had no choice but just nodded his head.

"Well............" P'Gulf couldn't even speak as he seems to be quite hesitant upon what he is about to say towards me.

"P'Gulf just------

"Tay is the reason why your kids got shot" He quickly spoke with no hesitant.

"What?" I asked. "Can you repeat what you said?" I ask again because I did not like what I just heard.

He was silent a bit as he pauses for a few seconds to speak again. "I said Tay is the reason why Pluem and Billkin are now lying while fighting for their life" P'Gulf then continued.

"That doesn't make any sense that you could just point out that Tay was the reason why both of my kids are now in the hospital" I answered. "How can you even tell that Tay was even at fault here when he wasn't even present or was seen of the crime? Why are you blaming him P'Gulf?"

"Pluem and Billkin incident about getting shot was not an accident Newwie" This time Joss was the one who spoke and I look at him with confusion.

I am still at lost since it doesn't make any sense which is making very frustrated at this moment.

"That doesn't make any sense on why are you involving Tay, like I said earlier he is not even to blame since he wasn't there during that incident" I straight up replied with a serious expression towards them. "How is Tay the reason why Pluem and Billkin are now in a critical state?"

"Because they were attack by a group of people who was instructed by someone" Joss continued as he took a deep breath before continuing. "I heard one of them said Tay's name"

I look at him directly with confusion in my face as it still does not make any sense! He heard one of the men said Tay's name which I can understand but it doesn't guarantee that it was Tay's fault.

"Can you at least be more elaborate or be clearer since Joss your caliber of words or sentence do not make any sense at all because I am having a hard to believe what you are saying that one of them said Tay's name?" I ask and Joss nodded. "But how can Tay be the one who is in fault here? I am so lost right now"

"Newwie I am serious about what I heard" Joss stood with his answer. "I heard one of them said 'The Boss declared that the prime target we are looking for is an individual name Tay' and there is one Tay that I know has a name like that which is no other than Tay Tawan Vihokratana" Joss added more towards his sentence. "I only know Tay since we were rivals back in college, he pretty much has made a lot of enemies during those days" Joss continued.

"Joss your accusations are far too much" I argued. "I will agree that Tay had made a lot of enemies during college because he was an asshole but---

"Even today he is still an asshole Newwie" P'Gulf cut me off to just berated Tay even more which made me annoyed and was about to yell at him for cutting me off like that just to insult Tay. "Let me remind you Newwie that Tay even had the audacity to kidnapped the boys just to know if they were his" he suddenly revealed the whole thing without hesitation.