An Adventure 'Round Town

It was a new day and a young man was taking a stroll around Funkin' Town. Usually a bit of a busybody, he had finally found the time to take time off for himself.

(Y/N): Let's see.

He scrolled through his phone while revealing the bareness of his arm. 

(Y/N): No, Nah, probably a bit later. Sky?

The person in question has magenta eyes and long sky-blue hair, and wears a white t-shirt, red check mark, blue jeans skirt, and black boots, resembling a popular rapper.

When I first went to high school, I saw her as just another fangirl of one of the best rappers of our school years. I know, in hindsight, I was also one of the best rappers, but I guess I just fell out.

(Y/N): *On Call* Hello.

Walking is a great exercise and I do it often. When I walk, I keep track of anything that could be wry.

Sky: *Chipper* (Y/N), what are you up to?

I looked down at the small phone that was in my pocket. The now 20-year-old girl's beaming smile was still as aloof as when she was what...? 16? Okay maybe it's not as long as I made it out to be, but it means a lot to me, k?

(Y/N): Nothin' much, how 'bout you?

She chuckled and told me that she'd be cleaning her room before inviting a person I'd rather not talk to.

(Y/N): Really? You're gonna invite him.

Her smile seemed to falter for a moment.

Sky: Y-Yeah, why?

I shook my head disappointed but knowing I couldn't complain. I stopped and took a deep breath in.

(Y/N): No matter, could I come by your place?

I looked back at my arm. It was as if something vital was missing from it. Something that was impeccably important yet so nonchalant that it could go missing at any point without anyone noticing.

Sky: *Holds Strange Watch* I found your watch thing.

I raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): How did you—

Sky: Spring cleaning.

I smiled, of course she was. I managed to get there in a few minutes using my hoverboard. I mean, of course, I had a hoverboard. There are many adventures I could tell about, from the weird alien watches to magic-wielding half-sisters, there's hundreds of interesting stories I could tell, but most of them should be saved for another time.

(Y/N): Sky? *Knocks On Door* You home?

Soon a familiar face opened that door and beamed at me.