◆𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧◆

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Shota woke up to Izuku crying, he checked the time to see it was 2:37am.
He was concerned since Izuku rarely cried this early, so he threw the bed cover off and stood up.

He walked to Izuku's room and slowly opened the door. As he stepped inside, he knew something was off, "Shhh, it's alright.." He whispered as he walked up to his crib. When he saw Izuku he immediately grew concerned, Izuku had red cheeks and was sweating a lot.

Shota touched his forehead with the backside of his hand and felt how he was burning up. He ran to the bathroom to get a thermometer and a wet towel to put over his head. When he returned, he put the wet towel on his forehead and stuck the thermometer in his armpit, all the while patting his chest to calm down.

The thermometer beeped and showed '101.3°F' (38,5°C). He grew more concerned and went to get some medicine. He re-entered the room and placed his sippy-cup, that had water in, on the bedside table and the strawberry flavored medicine next to it. He picked Izuku carefully up and grabbed the medicine, opening it with one hand, and poured some on a spoon. He made sure to not spill as he put it in Izuku's mouth.

After giving it to him, he placed the medicine down and picked up his sippy-cup and gave it to him. Izuku slowly drank the water before handing it back to his dad. He nuzzled warm head with a cold towel on his dad's shoulder, his tail swaying from left to right. He fell asleep as his dad hummed a tune and rocked him in his arms, petting his head.

Shota was worried and decided to sleep with Izuku till morning. He laid izuku back in his crib, making sure the towel was still secured on his head and cold, before going to the couch in the corner where his bookshelf was. He made sure Izuku was still fine before he fell back asleep.

_________________________________________

He woke up to Izuku crying again, but this time he was hungry. Shota picked him up and felt his forehead, his fever fell down a little. He made his way into the kitchen, with a hungry and sick baby in his arms, and switched on the light.

Shota maneuvered through the kitchen, getting his banana flavoured baby food and a spoon, before warming it up. He placed Izuku in his baby chair, much to the sick baby's disaprovel, and opened the food. He picked some up in the spoon and fed it to him. He softly smiled, glad that Izuku's doing better.

Izuku ate a few more spoon fulls of baby food before getting full. Shota saw this and packed away the baby food and getting the medicine and sippy-cup in Izuku's room. He came back in, cleaned his mouth, and gave him his second spoon of strawberry medicine.

Izuku made grabby hands at his sippy-cup and Shota complied. He peacefully drank the water, his ears twitching in approval. After Izuku finished drinking, Shota picked him up and carried him back to his room, not forgetting his sippy-cup.

Izuku was already asleep when Shota entered the cat-themed room with him. He gently placed him back in his crib and put the wet towel over his forehead.
Shota Pat Izuku's head and made his way to the couch, sitting on it. He was immediately out like a light.

_________________________________________

The next morning, Mic woke up to find that his husband wasn't in bed, which was a bit strange seeing as he was the one to usually sleep in. Mic stood up and walked out the door, "Sho?" He walked into the kitchen, not seeing his husband, but... Seeing a messy baby chair.

He walked into Izuku's room and saw his husband watching over the, not so sick anymore, baby. He let out a sigh of relief and grinned a mischievous grin, before snapping a picture of them. He would definitely show this to all the teachers.

_________________________________________

-695 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨♥︎