chapter :2

Bowsers pov ...

I was getting angry at the fact that they were talking as if I was allowing that red wearing brat to take what's mine so I told them that im going to make her  mine even if I have to kill that red wearing little shite to do so I will. I heard someone breathing other than my minions I look over to see who it was I was in shock the pure beauty of his eyes he was cute but he had a weird mustache. He looked like a little cute squishy,i want to go over to  him and squeeze him tight and never let go .

Squishing him forever something clicked in my head  i hear a whisper of mine mine. I snapped my self out of it  ,turned back to him and said what are you looking at ,he squeaked and sped walked away.I don't now what got into me I'm in love with peach but that's whatever, i went into thoughts of how im going to get with peach.

No ones POV...

Bowser now has a faint of obsession towards Luigi just not noticeable to, himself his mind is occupied by peach but it is there.  Bowser has been obsessed and in love  with peach for three years and a few months and every time he tide wooing her to get with her, she rejected him,but his feelings stuck no mader how harsh the rejections were.

Morio and peach met in science class  and has not stopped talking ,bushing at each other wich means there into each other . And bowser didn't like they and despised morio
And it happened i one day, that's the fastest to despise someone . It's been a few days since the first day of school where Luigi and bowser saw each other for the first time and morio and peach met getting googly eyes at each other. Bowser got in a fight with morio over peach  on the third day of school bowser won ,Luigi is upset with morio for getting into a fight with someone times his size an starting it and sad he got hurt, morio wasn't to  badly hurt  just a couple of bruises and a broken nose and  the reason of the fighting, bowser just threatened morio to stay away from peach or else which.

Caused morio bunched bowser starting the Fighting bowser falt relieved at the fact he got to hit the person that's trying to take his peach away from him .though he as seen luigi around in the Halls and  during his free period and the lunchroom sitting with his enemy it looks like their brother so they must be brothers.

Bowser fond out that they are brothers but how could someone so cute and Squishy looking be the brother, of some ugly little red wearing fuck, that's trying to still his Peach .
Bowser has been watching luigi time to time like  when he walks in the same hall or in to class bowser would watch  him ,  bowser couldn't look away unless its to do work
Or going some where. He would also observe
Luigi when he talked to people  bowser can see how kind Luigi is, the thin obsession grows very slowly.

Bowser thought he has the perfect plan to get peach.with candy ,flowers ,and a song he mad for her. He's planing to hand her the flowers and candy and then start sing to her
He fond out her fav candy and flowers by threatening peach's best friend ,and he  couldn't wait to win her .

Luigi pov...

These 4days of school have  been good except for when morio decided to get in a fight with Bowser who is bigger than him what's wrong with him. Start a fight with someone that's bigger than him I'm still a little upset at him and for doing that I got hurt which is kinda his fault for starting it in the first place. i fond out what his name was buy asking my new friends  and morio telling me to Stay away from bowser  my brother also been talking about peach non stop.

Im happy that he's fond someone special i like peach shes nice though she talked horrible about , bowser which i don't like.
Witch is because i have a crush on him
I really hope i don't accidentally spill the fact that I have a crush on Bowser ,Mario would be so mad, because he hats bowser and wants me to stay away from him.

I also don't like her talking bad about some body that loves her I know about this because I've heard that Bowser's have been in love with peach for years and has been trying to get with her and every time he does. he gets rejected I'm also heard that he always as mean table but is kind and sweet and gives gifts to Peach and he tries to ask her out and the present even though I don't like boys cuz I never play anyone .

I'm still like him and sure I do have some bullies my own and their names are Wario and Waluigi  they would shove me hard into walls  or lockers  it is so hard it leaves a brush and they also.Punch me really hard in my stomach when walking by me and trips me then kicks my sides also calls me mean names.Anyways i just hope the rest of the week will peaceful .