𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"What are we doing here?" Richard, one of the alternate versions, inquires, confusion etched on his face. "I don't know, Richard," the real Vanessa replies, her gaze shifting anxiously, mirroring the uncertainty that permeates the ethereal convergence of realities.

"It's me. You know me," Kingpin insists, torn between the conflicting versions of reality.

"We're leaving now," Vanessa declares, ushering Richard away from the tumultuous encounter with Kingpin and Spider-Woman before fading from sight. The sudden disappearance prompts Kingpin to release his grip on Widow, desperation in his eyes.

"Stay with me," he pleads, chasing after the fading echoes of his alternate family. "Please," his plea hangs in the air, a plea for connection in the midst of a fractured reality.

As the train emerges from the beam, Widow bursts through the roof, determined. Kingpin follows suit, issuing a deathly stare. "You are not stopping this," he asserts with grim determination. "Not today!"

"I am stopping this. Right now!" Widow counters, unwavering in her resolve as she advances toward the formidable adversary.

Their clash intensifies, each blow echoing the stakes of their confrontation. Widow delivers powerful punches in an escalating struggle. Amid the chaos, Widow's dad enters the room, peering through a glass window to witness the fierce battle unfolding on the speeding train.

"I need backup!" he urgently broadcasts over the radio, his eyes locked on the spectacle of spider-woman confronting Kingpin in a high-stakes duel.

Kingpin seizes both of Widow's wrists, a vice-like grip causing them to sting. In that moment of pain, she glances to her right, spotting her dad watching the intense struggle unfold.

"Dad...?" she thinks, but her contemplation is abruptly interrupted by a forceful headbutt that sends her sprawling to the ground. "Agh!" she groans, feeling the impact. Determined, she shoots her webs towards a taxi car, yanking it towards Kingpin in an attempt to gain the upper hand. However, he catches the car and hurls it back at Widow.

The unexpected projectile sends Widow airborne, but her acrobatic instincts kick in. She manages to catch herself mid-air, swinging back around the train before landing on the side of a nearby building. The force of her counterattack knocks Kingpin off the train, momentarily shifting the momentum in Widow's favor.

Amid the descent, Widow and Kingpin exchange relentless punches, their clash echoing through the air until they finally land on a bridge emerging from the beam.

Widow rises slowly, her body bearing the toll of the intense battle, each movement marked by a slight tremor. Despite the pain coursing through her, she gazes upward, determination flickering in her eyes as she spots the crucial hatch that could unravel the catastrophic plans.

"Come on..." she mutters to herself, summoning the strength to stand once more, the weight of the moment urging her to press forward despite the aches and bruises.

Widow, fueled by determination, rises once more, ready to confront Kingpin. However, he swiftly pushes her down, mocking her resilience. Undeterred, Widow swiftly gets back on her feet, charging at Kingpin with renewed resolve.

But Kingpin seizes her wrists again, twisting them with a cruel force. "How pathetic," he sneers, delivering a punishing punch that sends Widow sprawling. He grabs her, lifting her into the air, and hurls her forcefully to the ground.

"You're nothing!" he roars, closing in on the battered Widow, who valiantly attempts to crawl away and fight back. Despite her efforts, Kingpin catches her foot, throwing it down with contempt. She continues to crawl until she reaches the edge.