Act 1: Part 1

A smoky cube shaped object emerges, The Tesseract filling the screen with darkness. We see a throne room in space, we see a clothed figure, the other

The Other: The tesseract has awakened It is on a little world, a little human world, they would wield it's power.

"What is the Tesseract?" Lily asked.

Tatiana and Natasha looked at each other wondering if they should answer their old friend.

"Uh, you'll find out" said Tatiana.

The Other faces an armored figure with a horned helmet, he is Loki of Asgard, Loki is handed a scepter, the Chitauri scepter long, golden with a blue gem.

"What the fuck?" asked Tara.

Natasha giggled at Tara's reaction.

Tatiana frowned seeing the scepter, Natasha wanted to comfort her sister but saw Ivan who was a seat away from Tatiana so he and Clint comforted her.

The Other: But our ally knows it's workings as they never will, he is ready to lead. And our force the Chitauri will follow.

"Well you can try" muttered Hermione trying not to fangirl over the Avengers.

Ten of Thousands of CHITAURI stand ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns, the ground simply QUAKES.

The Other: (V.O.)The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

"Who does that guy think he is?" hissed Sirius, Natasha rolled her eyes.

PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY ​- NIGHT Out in the NEW MEXICO desert, a remote research facility is in a state of panic. It's an evacuation. A swooping helicopter flies in. it is chaos Men in suits run around, getting everything they need Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, accelerating the hell out of there. A voice speak from the hidden loudspeakers.

Helicopter landing pad, Standing a few yards from the landing pad, Agent Phil Coulson in a suit with badass shades, peers at the helicopter as it lands. Walking out of the helicopter is Agent Maria Hill the deputy director of SHIELD following her is Nick Fury director of SHIELD, the two approach Coulson.

Four of the seven Avengers smiled sadly while the SHIELD agents shared a look, it pained Natasha to hide something as big as Coulson being alive from Tony but she knew it was for the best.

Nick Fury: How bad is it?

Phil Coulson: That's the problem sir we don't know.

"How can you not know?" James asked childishly.

Tatiana tried not to giggle at the pure childness of her sister's ex boyfriend, she kept a straight face "cause it's a fucking alien object" she snapped.

Natasha giggled at her sister while their older brother Aleksandr spoke "Tati there are children here" he said "oh please like you don't swear in front of your ugly ass wife and kids" said Tatiana.

"Hang on aren't you and the slut sorry your wife going through a divorce cause your kids aren't yours and she cheated on you?" said Natasha. Tatiana turned to her sister "and I don't know this because?" "you never bother to listen" said Aleksandr, Tatiana couldn't disagree.

Cut to inside the facility Agent Coulson leads Hill and Fury through the radiation section of the facility. Hundreds of technicians and other staff run around, taking only the essentials.

Phil Coulson: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

Nick Fury: NASA didn't authorize Selvig to test phase.